Jacksonville, North Florida, or South Georgia Reputable Tuner

DSGNator

Established Member
Like the title says, I'm looking for a reputable tuner in my area. I know there are several here in Jacksonville, however I hear just as much good as I do bad about them. In the future I'd like to install 60lb injectors, a new MAF sensor, and get my car dynotuned. I'm considering Lomatta Performance, but they're about 3 hours away in Tampa. Anyone know of anything reliable that's a little closer?

lightningmanny

Established Member
Kevin MacDonald tunes in miami I think he comes down once a month. ... badest tuner around... if your running a bigger blower then hes a must.... he work at a shop called jpc

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
I'm in St Aug and use VMP Tuning. He's halfway between Deland and Orlando. Well worth the drive.

I did the 60's, bigger MAF and some other things (see signature). I bought the SCT handheld with loaded tune for my mods to be able to start/drive the car and then drive to the shop for actual dyno run.

SV

DSGNator

Established Member
I've heard about a guy named Justin there that does pretty good work. I'm pretty sure my car's tune could use some work. I bought it with a lot of mods already done, but from what I've gathered they were done around 9 years ago when the car was still fairly new.

flyby763

Established Member
I'm in St Aug and use VMP Tuning. He's halfway between Deland and Orlando. Well worth the drive.

I did the 60's, bigger MAF and some other things (see signature). I bought the SCT handheld with loaded tune for my mods to be able to start/drive the car and then drive to the shop for actual dyno run.

SV

This

I've heard about a guy named Justin there that does pretty good work. I'm pretty sure my car's tune could use some work. I bought it with a lot of mods already done, but from what I've gathered they were done around 9 years ago when the car was still fairly new.

Justin @ VMP

He tuned my car a couple weeks ago and has tuned previous Mustangs for me.

DSGNator

Established Member
Thanks for all the input ya'll! Looks like VMP knows what they're doing. I'll be making that trip in the near future. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread