Jack3d, Good Or Bad? What's Your Experience?

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
Ive used it on and off. I gotta say that was was surprised on the taste. Most supplements are pretty nasty, but this stuff tastes great! I personally used the rasberry and loved it.

It says not to take 5 hours before going to bed, and to only start out with one scoop. This is where myself and my workout buddy made a mistake. We both popped 2 scoops 1 hour before our workout and it was pretty late at night. It gave me a good amount of energy, but it kept me up all night and most of the next day.

I feel it does some good when used properly, but who knows!

canibus

Established Member
lol, I could probably take my normal jack3d dosage 10 minutes before bed, and i'll pass out just as easily. I have built a huge tolerance for caffeine, I have red bull to thank for that. God knows I want to kick the red bull habit, but it's so damn good.

texaswrx

Established Member
I have used it off and on for around three years. Like others, I work a long day starting at 5am. I hit the gym by 430 to 5pm. I did recently swap to SAN Fierce, with good results. While I still have Jack3d left over, I try to only use it on weekends when I am off. It began to interfere with my sleep. So the best workout would go to waste without proper recovery. That's my input.

Edit to add- I also use Scivation Xtend,as a few others mentioned.

Last edited:

Fordmotorsport1

Rook
Established Member
military bases aren't selling jack3d because two guys died iirc. Now what they fail to mention is;
a. How much they took
b. What they were doing (activity wise) i know some of you are active duty and you guys know those drills can be long and pretty intense. Water breaks aren't as often as they should be.

With that being said, i've been taking jack3d for a while and have loved it. When taken correctly and when you're hydrated, it's completely safe.

+1

brad7131

The Spocker!
Established Member
Not exactly true. 1,3-dimethylamylamine is structurally related to the amphetamine class which commonly includes prescription drugs such as Adderall and Vyvanse which are CNS stimulants, you can expect the same responses of dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.

CNS drugs will resemble one or more of the bodies own chemical messengers, for example, cocaine resembles the chemical dopamine, filling dopaminergic receptors therefor creating a sense of confidence and a high.

DMAA is not too different, the chemical structure closely resembles epinephrine, otherwise known as adrenaline

Unless you in a flying squadron or on PRP status, thats an illegal order.

He/she does NOT have that authority since it is not on the CSA roster (emergency or permanent) nor on any banned list of supplements relating the military. It would be the same if your commander gave a blanket statement to your squadron saying no one can drink alcohol, regardless of age, for example.

The only exception would be if you were using it in a manner other than it's intended purpose. For example, you bought 1,3 Dimethylamylamine and snorted/smoke/inject/inhale it in the attempt to get high. And substance abuse of any and all types of chemical/drug/substances are already covered under multiple rules and regulations issued by competent military authority.

I'd love to hear if they conferred with your local SJA before giving that order.

I'm in aircraft maintenance. I don't really know what to tell you as far as whether or not he has the authority to enforce such a ban, but I'll look into it as soon as I get off of leave. There's a pretty long list of supplements that are banned, most of which I had never heard of however.

My supervisor recommended that I take any supplements that I plan to take to the hospital prior to using them to make sure that it's kosher.

SpectorV

Established Member
when I tried it for the first time it was great, and it just gets less and less effective as you build up being used to it. I took off of it for a month and I started back on it (1 1/2 scoop vs the 3 I did before @ 220lbs)

I like it, works good but I can workout without it as well, it just helps me stay focused and have a bit more energy.

CSD

Banned
I have never tried Jack3d, but I have had great results with SuperpumpMax. Two scoops a half hour before weights combined with some good music, I'm set. The important thing is to cycle off and on, otherwise your body will grow accustomed to it.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I have never tried Jack3d, but I have had great results with SuperpumpMax. Two scoops a half hour before weights combined with some good music, I'm set. The important thing is to cycle off and on, otherwise your body will grow accustomed to it.

Ive never tried SPM due to the horror stories of people shitting their pants.

Although I hear the Jersey girls are attracted to the feces smell so it probably does prove beneficial to you.:D:D

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Garbage.

You'll have a ton of energy, similar to if you take a bunch of ephedrine. Great workouts with asinine amounts of unregulated stimulants...Yup, perfectly healthy. :)

CSD

Banned
Ive never tried SPM due to the horror stories of people shitting their pants.

Although I hear the Jersey girls are attracted to the feces smell so it probably does prove beneficial to you.:D:D

I've never pooped from SPM :shrug:

You'll have a ton of energy, similar to if you take a bunch of ephedrine. Great workouts with asinine amounts of unregulated stimulants...Yup, perfectly healthy. :)

I love a healthy dose of sarcasm! :thumbsup:

spike_africa

Established Member
I have used, white flood, jacked, and assault. White flood was the best hands down. However,I don't think it's good to take these every day and pretty much only use them when I'm dragging ass or know its gonna be a tuff workout. I use preworkout sups maybe 1-2 times a week max. I've also never taken more that half a dose max ever, just don't need it.

Last edited:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I've never pooped from SPM :shrug:

I love a healthy dose of sarcasm! :thumbsup:

Google search it and youll see some unfortunate stories.

But like I said, one cup of coffee is all I need. I'm over preworkout supps.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
I'm in aircraft maintenance. I don't really know what to tell you as far as whether or not he has the authority to enforce such a ban, but I'll look into it as soon as I get off of leave. There's a pretty long list of supplements that are banned, most of which I had never heard of however.

My supervisor recommended that I take any supplements that I plan to take to the hospital prior to using them to make sure that it's kosher.

Call DDR. They are the bases focal point for all things that involve banned substances. Confer with your doc and get a check up before taking anything.

Users who are viewing this thread