Jack3d, Good Or Bad? What's Your Experience?

boatcop1

Established Member
Coffee is my choice as well. I take Scivation Xtend with me to the gym and add in creatine and that's it.

I've tried tons of from 1MR, Jack3d, C4, Assault, NO-Xplod, etc...All bs imo.

Remember people that supplements don't have to have FDA approval and they don't legally have to tell you exactly what's in them.

DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Somebody else said that a few posts ago! Weird.:coolman:

I disagree, I workout regular and I have tried NOxplode and its nothing but fillers. In a majority of people they add fat weight to the mid section. Thats the good thing about Jack3d or neurocore, they are only the ingrediants u need. And if u guys ever stop feeling the buzz from them, just take some benadryl and it will clear out your receptors! Stack it with Yok3d and u will have hulk-like effect going on, LOVE IT!

Please, Nobody take this advise. None of it is of any use!

Doubt it man, Army here and I have had two piss tests while taking it daily and never had a problem? But everyone is different I guess. I was more worried about the creatine falsifying a wiz quiz so i talked to my commander and he said not to worry because the lab can tell what it what.

As a trainer in the miltary I assure you that the use of 1,3D causing false positives is a fact. Their has been quite a few bulletins and messages come out military wide on this issue. Of course not everyone is going pop positive!

And Creatine will never ever cause a positive urinalysis. Do your research please. Creatine is an independantly tested compound with medical research and a lengthy backround of testers substantiating it's claims of effectivness and safety. Your good with creatine unless you have a naturaly high creatinine level. You can get your levels tested with any blood and or urine testing done by your PCP.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I disagree, I workout regular and I have tried NOxplode and its nothing but fillers. In a majority of people they add fat weight to the mid section. Thats the good thing about Jack3d or neurocore, they are only the ingrediants u need. And if u guys ever stop feeling the buzz from them, just take some benadryl and it will clear out your receptors! Stack it with Yok3d and u will have hulk-like effect going on, LOVE IT!

Never had any issue with adding weight to my midsection unless I was power eating wings, beer and cheese cake for a few months. I'm not sure I'd go and stack benadryl and any pre workout drink....I'm no doctor, but that just sounds ridiculous.

Fordmotorsport1

Rook
Established Member

Too which? Because NOXplode is full of fillers that cause bloating.
Benadryl will clean out receptors and it IS ok to stack yok and Jak, just because something bad happened to someone who abused it doesnt mean its bad for people who take it correctly. Your a trainer, cool! but everone is different so lay off, all i was saying is that I have never tested pos.

This is why forums suck sometimes, one know it all bashes someone and tries to analyze everything.

And did I say creatine caused positive urinalysis, NO! I said I WAS WORRIED about it, so I asked, freaking read before you respond.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Doubt it man, Army here and I have had two piss tests while taking it daily and never had a problem? But everyone is different I guess. I was more worried about the creatine falsifying a wiz quiz so i talked to my commander and he said not to worry because the lab can tell what it what.

Depends on the test used on your samples. If your samples came back above the DoD minimums, you will provide a second sample to get specifically checked for the presence of DIMM to confirm what you tell the folks investigating the positive UA.

Creatine will not cause a false positive.

Fordmotorsport1

Rook
Established Member
Never had any issue with adding weight to my midsection unless I was power eating wings, beer and cheese cake for a few months. I'm not sure I'd go and stack benadryl and any pre workout drink....I'm no doctor, but that just sounds ridiculous.

No not stack benadryl, your receptors are what makes you feel "jittery" like people exclaim on the post, when we tget used to taking the jak3d for a while, it blocks the receptors. That is why they say start with one scoop and adjust to your own tolerance level but never take more than 3 scoops in a 24hr period. Some people like the jittery pumped feeling so this cleansing gives that back to them.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
As a trainer in the miltary I assure you that the use of 1,3D causing false positives is a fact. Their has been quite a few bulletins and messages come out military wide on this issue. Of course not everyone is going pop positive!

Last I checked, that number was 134 false positives.

boatcop1

Established Member

Too which? Because NOXplode is full of fillers that cause bloating.
Benadryl will clean out receptors and it IS ok to stack yok and Jak, just because something bad happened to someone who abused it doesnt mean its bad for people who take it correctly. Your a trainer, cool! but everone is different so lay off, all i was saying is that I have never tested pos.

This is why forums suck sometimes, one know it all bashes someone and tries to analyze everything.

And did I say creatine caused positive urinalysis, NO! I said I WAS WORRIED about it, so I asked, freaking read before you respond.

Relax. You said No-xplode caused people to get "fat" around the mid section. That is not bloat! Fat is Fat and bloat is cause by water retention.

I am aware that everyone is different and if someone asks me my opinion i will give them my opinion. If I see false info i will correct it based on documented facts. FACT Jack3d does not have any ingredient you "need" as you put. To say that is just iresponsible because it's not true. How many times have you been to the doctor and he said "you need to take more Jack3d".

And when you dont get a "buzz" anymore, that means take some time off from the stims becaus and let your body and kindeys recover naturaly. Unless you have the sniffles leave the Benadryl out of it.

Why do forums suck sometimes? because everyone thinks they're right. If you dont like my position go do some research and then come back. No reason to get emotional over it.

It's just a hunch, but if you had to ask your Commander if creatine would cause a positive urinalysis your really not in the position to be giving advice on the use of potentialy dangerous supplements.

boatcop1

Established Member
Last I checked, that number was 134 false positives.

Yeah enough to cause a ruccus within the ranks of the policy makers. I recently read an article about them banning Jack3d over seas for the guys deployed. Not 100% though, I'll see if I can dig it up and cite it.

boatcop1

Established Member
I use 1MR and absolutely love it. Gives me a good rush. I never really liked the jack3d when I used it. I didn't like the way it made me feel. Kinda dizzy/light headed? Anyways, I recommend 1MR

Dont know how I missed your post. 1MR has a very similar profile to Jacked. 1,3D and all. Just a heads up. I think they reformulated this year though, not sure if it still has the 1,3D.

WeakSauz

Established Member
I've taken basically EVERY pre-workout known...

I've even taken some home-brewed pre-workouts I've conjured up (caf pills, beta alanine, etc..)

Nothing touches the NEW formula of Controlled Labs White Flood. It doesnt contain 1,3 D.

A couple of scoops of white flood and youre good... no crazy crash afterwards, no jitters.

Controlled Labs continues to impress the hell out of me, I take Orange Triad, and some others too. Great company, I'll never buy Jack3d again its trash..

Everyone is different however. I will say that 1mr, C4, and some others are basically glorified versions of jack3d (1,3d and all.)

Last edited:

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Yeah enough to cause a ruccus within the ranks of the policy makers. I recently read an article about them banning Jack3d over seas for the guys deployed. Not 100% though, I'll see if I can dig it up and cite it.

The overseas bit is mostly due to the environment. Its always hot and dry so taking this there may not be the best idea, depending on your deployed role.

Its being discussed right now for a total ban. With the drug tests occasionally popping positive-which is obviously rare itself-the guys who died and those who have had other medical events related to DIMM use make it a pretty good target, or at least a strong argument.

Fordmotorsport1

Rook
Established Member
It's just a hunch, but if you had to ask your Commander if creatine would cause a positive urinalysis your really not in the position to be giving advice on the use of potentialy dangerous supplements.

Yeah, I shouldnt have posted that because that was in the beginning when DOD started talking about the big scare with urinalysis. I have done research for these products and I was just saying the effects I and other lifters I have been around have gotten, some gained belly bulge (prob from not working abs) and others get the bloating feeling like I did. Just saying, heres to peace:beer:
I'm new here, dont want to argue with people

badws6ta

God hates us all
Established Member
I liked the 1MR, but like everyone has said it's pretty similar to Jack3d. It made me a little jittery and aggressive. I've gone back to just not taking a preworkout and doing things fairly naturally like I did in the past. I'm 30 and been into bodybuilding/staying healthy since I was 15. Just recently decided to try the preworkout shake thing because it was all the rage... Lately I've been drinking a cup of coffee on the way to the gym and I make sure to go Before work so that I'm not tired after work and don't go at all(I work 12's and on my feet all day.) Also as some have said eating right has a lot to do with the way you feel as well. Balanced diet really is one of the keys to feeling good and looking good. That's the hardest part for me cause I'm southern and love southern food.

Before all of these preworkout shakes came along I used to take Nitric oxide supplements before going to the gym and drink a cup of black coffee. I always felt energetic and felt like I got a better "Pump" from the nitric oxide.

Just my 2 cents. I definitely would cycle off the stuff periodically though. I noticed after using jack3d for a while it didnt have an effect like it did at first.

navyfc117

FNG
Established Member
The military no longer allows jack3d. Or at least they won't sell it on base in the GNC's. It got banned from our ship but then un banned. I guess they are still doing studies on it.

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Boatcop knows what he's talking about. The 1,3D is whats giving the great results for some and terrible results for others. I've got nothing against anybody trying it but you should keep the dosage low until you really know what its doing to you.

I've taken NoXplode, Black Powder, HemoRage, Assault, Jack3d, 1MR, and Superpump Max. I've finally settled on the Superpump Max as the balance of effects, taste, and side effects works well for me. It doesn't keep me up at night and I don't get jittery so long as I take it within a few hours of a meal. I genererally cycle on for a few weeks and then off for at least as long as I was on.

I swear you should have to be in the gym for a year before you're allowed to buy anything other than protein and multivitamins.

Users who are viewing this thread