Jack and Jack Stands

Stormtrooper5.0

Established Member
Well I'm in need of a good jack and some jack stands for the 2011 GT and I'm wondering what y'all recommend. Not super expensive but I don't want a piece of crap either.. I just want a jack that will be easy to get under the car and raise and all. Any opinions will help. Thanks!

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member

Blown 89

Established Member
Any jack stands will do. I bought an aluminum racing jack from Costco. It's the best, most reliable jack I've ever owned.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
i have a aluminum "racing" low jack from harbor freight and it has worked wonders for a LONG time. cost was under $100.

as for jack stands, I have the craftsman 5 ton and they work good too. very durable as I have thrown them around for a while with no ill results. cost was around $40 for a pair

svtaddict

Established Member
yeah i have the low pro steel 3.5 ton from harbor freight that does the trick and only cost about 70 bucks

Riptide

Established Member
We could all use a good 'jack' ;)

Arcan ftw. Love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat

Stormtrooper5.0

Established Member
I wonder how much it would cost for one of you Costco guys to ship one of these. Hmm.. I'd throw an extra $20-$40 depending on if shipping was cheap enough to make it worth it.

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
I have 4 different brands of jack stands. I use 8 jackstands, and 3 jacks when working on my car overkill of coarse. I'm always like well if this one gives, this one will save that one SAFETY FIRST lol

Users who are viewing this thread