J2Fab flowmod/customer service help needed

cj428mach

Established Member
Sucks, stock design isn't overly robust but haven't really seen an aftermarket option beat it.

Right now vmp looks like the only possible upgrade from stock. We need someone like Malcolmv8 to get one and test it because it will be complete data no one can argue with.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Right now vmp looks like the only possible upgrade from stock. We need someone like Malcolmv8 to get one and test it because it will be complete data no one can argue with.
Interesting didn't know VMP had something for the 03-04, usually make good stuff. Might order mine direct from Australia ;) (just having fun)

cj428mach

Established Member
Lol no one here knows about the j2fab disaster but everyone knows about Vmp deal.

holiks03cobra

Established Member
I’m having issues with j2fab as well. Ordered an intercooler about 2 months ago, haven’t gotten it yet. Sent multiple messages to please ship or cancel my order and refund my money and no replies. I’ve ordered multiple alternators from him and never had an issue.

cj428mach

Established Member
I’m having issues with j2fab as well. Ordered an intercooler about 2 months ago, haven’t gotten it yet. Sent multiple messages to please ship or cancel my order and refund my money and no replies. I’ve ordered multiple alternators from him and never had an issue.[/QU
I’m having issues with j2fab as well. Ordered an intercooler about 2 months ago, haven’t gotten it yet. Sent multiple messages to please ship or cancel my order and refund my money and no replies. I’ve ordered multiple alternators from him and never had an issue.

Pm sent.

cj428mach

Established Member
they do know why. I am not getting into it but a lot of what you have said is incorrect.

What's incorrect ?
his terrible customer service? Look what's posted here there's plenty more out there with a quick search.

I said the intercooler doesn't work.
This was posted by a guy a few days ago with the newest version of the j2fab intercooler, he said this had 3 bags of ice in it.
FB_IMG_1596047119407.jpg

Capture+_2020-07-29-13-25-53(1).png

Doesn't look like the problem is found.

I've heard the reasoning why they say they don't work unless it's changed which is entirely possible, lol. There's a group devoted to people getting jacked around by him and I've read a lot of it. If people want to support him go ahead that usually happens on things like this until the wheels completely come off.

I did say Justin's screen name is NM2, and I went and looked and it's NMB2 so I guess you got me there on that being incorrect.

I've posted enough so people are aware, from there it's on them to do their research. I'm just glad I'm not in the position some others are in.

gt347mustang

Established Member
What's incorrect ?
his terrible customer service? Look what's posted here there's plenty more out there with a quick search.

I said the intercooler doesn't work.
This was posted by a guy a few days ago with the newest version of the j2fab intercooler, he said this had 3 bags of ice in it.
View attachment 1654664

View attachment 1654665
Doesn't look like the problem is found.

I've heard the reasoning why they say they don't work unless it's changed which is entirely possible, lol. There's a group devoted to people getting jacked around by him and I've read a lot of it. If people want to support him go ahead that usually happens on things like this until the wheels completely come off.

I did say Justin's screen name is NM2, and I went and looked and it's NMB2 so I guess you got me there on that being incorrect.

I've posted enough so people are aware, from there it's on them to do their research. I'm just glad I'm not in the position some others are in.

Holy shit! Might as well delete the intercooler instead of run his. Thats terrible performance if its real data.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
My car is down for the intercooler as well, but if it really is a core issue, I can understand, no matter how aggravating it is. After 15 years, I keep saying that there has to be a better intercooler than stock, so when this option came out, I jumped on it. Lethal originally said 6-8 weeks I believe, definitely well past that!

00hlyshift00

Established Member
Why would your IAT2's go up? Until today everything I had read talked about how bad ass his intercooler was and how it lowered temps.
That would be due to a core that wasn't properly divided to ensure proper water flow though the core. It forces by and basically make it a pressure pot. 2 the fins per inch is not enough.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
That would be due to a core that wasn't properly divided to ensure proper water flow though the core. It forces by and basically make it a pressure pot. 2 the fins per inch is not enough.

I mentioned in another thread about cleaning ICs that there is a rubber piece in the stock one that divides the upper and lower ports. Without that it'll just cycle in the front and never really enter the core. Seems they forgot this?

00hlyshift00

Established Member
I mentioned in another thread about cleaning ICs that there is a rubber piece in the stock one that divides the upper and lower ports. Without that it'll just cycle in the front and never really enter the core. Seems they forgot this?
Its not just rubber that divides the core, the stock core has a built in division inside of it, see photo attached
20200710_205540.jpg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Whoa!! What's the story here? Haven't heard about this one
Cliffs: The 5.0 lower intake for their blower was a deal with MFT an Australian fab company. Looks like MFT thought they were doing design and the work but VMP took the design and having them manufactored in "Chi-na". MFT is saying they're out of spec and the injectors won't seat well with the rail and bosses possibly causing fuel leaks.

Users who are viewing this thread