ive had better days

pixlix

Established Member
So ive been gathering parts in the past months for my 2.8h build and tommorow i was supposed to order the remainder of them but i will be set back a little due to this fender bender. The driver of the other car signaled right and started turning so i decided to pass her thru the left then all of a sudden she decides she wants to go left so i go back into my lane since she was already halfway turnig left then all of a sudden she decides to completley stop i didnt even get to brake i wasnt expecting her to stop i mean she was clear to go but i end up rear ending her sending her thru a fence and into a tree,. nothing happned to me however she was taken in a stretcher because she wasnt wearing her seatbelt and slammed into her steering wheel and airbag, i only have liability so i have to pay out of my pocket fortunate for me my dad owns a body shop so no biggie lol here are some pics of the aftermath
8019642d.jpg

0e1e03a3.jpg

3d4d46e8.jpg

f687fa0d.jpg

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
*edited by moderator*
i'm sure your dad's really good with body work, so hopefully it gets back to lookin great after some time in the shop. sorry to hear about your accident!

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
Glad you are okay, however I have never understood why people feel the need to not use their brakes and slow down if someone is turning in front of them on a 2 lane road like that. It happens everyday to me and if I am not paying attention to the drivers behind me I could decide to continue going straight, scare the shit out of them and cause an accident.

pixlix

Established Member
yea man shouldnt take me long to fix this car was initially bought wrecked we fixed it once before this is what it looked like when i bought it we fixed it and it ended up like my sig so it should be good very similar hit only thing is that i might change color on it
d7d30c2b.jpg

pixlix

Established Member
Glad you are okay, however I have never understood why people feel the need to not use their brakes and slow down if someone is turning in front of them on a 2 lane road like that. It happens everyday to me and if I am not paying attention to the drivers behind me I could decide to continue going straight, scare the shit out of them and cause an accident.

yeah i get ya got a bit carless and thats were i ended up i was pretty pissed tho but o well learned my lesson

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
uh, that's more than a 'fender bender'. glad you have a parent that can do body work, but you should never have a car like this on liability only, unless its a car you would simply 'discard' in the event of an accident. i wouldn't be surprised if your car never drives the same again. sorry, that sucks--

ViciousJay

Established Member
get a priest and bless the damn car already, 2/2 in accidents is a blessing but the next one im sure wont be pretty, get it blessed, seriously

pixlix

Established Member
uh, that's more than a 'fender bender'. glad you have a parent that can do body work, but you should never have a car like this on liability only, unless its a car you would simply 'discard' in the event of an accident. i wouldn't be surprised if your car never drives the same again. sorry, that sucks--

scince the car is salvage and im 23 the insurance quoted me at 280 a month opposed to 128 for liability and un insured motors the car only cost me 7k when i bought it came out to shy under 10k 04 with 52k miles i only need the hood and bumper i have a bunch of mustang parts laying around including a front clip

ViciousJay

Established Member
scince the car is salvage and im 23 the insurance quoted me at 280 a month opposed to 128 for liability and un insured motors the car only cost me 7k when i bought it came out to shy under 10k 04 with 52k miles i only need the hood and bumper i have a bunch of mustang parts laying around including a front clip

buy a v6 and transplant eveything and pay 60 bucks a month since you have the time :)

monX

Established Member
Ouch sorry to hear... luckily your dad has a body shop, keep us posted!

JasonSnake

Established Member
How old are you? Sounds like you're kinda young to have a car like that. Yes, there are very few responsible teenagers/young adults driving terminators, but most truly need to stay away from a car like that.

pixlix

Established Member
will do as of now im leaning towards painting it redfire red but its still kind of early. The hunt for front bumper and hood begins

pixlix

Established Member
How old are you? Sounds like you're kinda young to have a car like that. Yes, there are very few responsible teenagers/young adults driving terminators, but most truly need to stay away from a car like that.

23 like i said it was an accident that can happen to anyone regardless of age or what vehicle your driving im actually a pretty good driver i drive the speed limit and use cruise control wherever i can unfortunatley i made a bad judgement and this is where i ended up lesson learned

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
23 like i said it was an accident that can happen to anyone regardless of age or what vehicle your driving im actually a pretty good driver i drive the speed limit and use cruise control wherever i can unfortunatley i made a bad judgement and this is where i ended up lesson learned

when they ask just tell em the VTEC kicked in and you didn't think it would pull so hard

pixlix

Established Member
lol just the thought of the 2.8H thats was gona be put in made the car go out of control lol

black 10th vert

Established Member

I have to give you props for manning up, and taking responsibility for your own lapse in judgment - regardless of your age!:beer: Too many guys are "faultless" when this kind of thing happens. Always someone else's fault.:rollseyes Good luck with the repair. It doesn't look any worse off that it was the first time, so you should be good to go in a short while.

Users who are viewing this thread