Sway bar end links
Cobra bob shifter gasket
picked up some Mobil 1 synthetic ATF for tranny
Nitto INVO 275/35/18, 295/35/18 tires
doing a rear axle fluid change
Oil change
new rear brake pads and antirattle clips for all brakes
03/04 cobra fog lights

My wheels got dropped off at the powdercoater to get shot gloss black and clear coated

Ordered PB wheel wax, PB nattys blue wax, Wolfgang 3.0 sealant, MF towels, new PC lake country pads 5.5 inch and 4 inch with a small backing plate for the little areas

holy crap... its even worse now that i listed it... ill get some pics and stuff for you guys soon. I painted the UCAs today because they came bare steel.. other than that, i havent recieved very many parts yet.. pics soon

how do you fix the mod bug? mines bad lol

enjoy

bill

Ironhand

Banned
Got something similar happening to me. I've spent 2754 in the last 3 days and since December its above 4300. I just stopped counting for now. Affraid what it might say. lol

Happy modding.

bwahl602

Established Member
People mod the hell outta their cars and in the end sell them. :bash:

haha no worries, mines not going anywhere for a while...

now i just need to get my ass in gear and finish the damn shop i built... its like 80% done and i havent touched it for 3 months... my car could be garage kept if i would get my butt in gear :bash: i've moved that to the top of my priorities

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
I've spent over 30k on my car, definitely an addiction but at least I know there's about another 5k more to spend and I will be done with it..... Kind of hard to explain to the wife though.....

bwahl602

Established Member
just spent another $60 on some pad cleaner which i was out of and some new products.. gonna give the meg 105/205 combo a try.. ive never been very happy with the SSR products i have from PB

im excited to get the new pads i ordered.. these ones are FLAT... no more of this CCS crap

okay... i think im gonna cut my credit card up now lol... problem is, i think ive memorized the number :D

bwahl602

Established Member
Boss 32v... im excited to get my fr500's back from the powder coater... ive got some red pinstripe tape and gonna give the wheels some love... we will see if i keep the pinstripe or not...but your car was the motivation for that :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
People mod the hell outta their cars and in the end sell them. :bash:

Actually it's what happens between the modding and the selling that really counts. :thumbsup:

Bill, that is quite a nice list of mods. It will be like driving a different car when you get all of that stuff installed. :beer:

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Boss 32v... im excited to get my fr500's back from the powder coater... ive got some red pinstripe tape and gonna give the wheels some love... we will see if i keep the pinstripe or not...but your car was the motivation for that :D

Thanks! post pics when you're done!

JYOO

Established Member
Damn, that is a mess load in a matter of weeks? Well atleast your car should handle and feel like a sports car now!!

bwahl602

Established Member
the car already has steeda springs, strut tower brace, MM LCAs, SFCs, and a few other things

so these parts are really going to tie it all together :D, should be very nice... now all thats left to do is get the MM kmember and coilovers. And swap to an IRS

next thing im doing to the car is a full spray of spectrum to the interior... then ill be adding luxury liner pro... these are both products from second skin audio... its gonna be nice

bill

btw: the car is obviously getting aligned after all this, im excited to see how nice she drives after the alignment and being bumosteered. I was forced to buy tires early and the C/C plates because i had the car on the rack the other day and noticed the inside edge of the tire was worn to the belts... the PO never aligned the car after installing the steeda springs.. so ive been driving around with all that negative camber.. whatever, i should have a nice improvement after all of this

Last edited:

bwahl602

Established Member
Need alignment specs

also, MM has not replied to either of my two emails i sent them last week... Anyone have alignment specs for a street car for when i get these parts on?

thanks

bill

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Anyone have alignment specs for a street car for when i get these parts on?

Good street numbers are approximately this:

-1.0 deg camber
+5.0-6.0 deg caster
0.1 deg toe

For street use, I have -1.2deg camber, +5.5deg caster, and 0.1deg toe. For open-track, my camber would increase to -2.5 deg.

Last edited:

slowbra99

Established Member
I've spent over 30k on my car, definitely an addiction but at least I know there's about another 5k more to spend and I will be done with it..... Kind of hard to explain to the wife though.....

Well it is a similar case when they try to explain how much they just spent on some Coach or Gucci purse or some perfect skin makeup or another pair or shoes/heels when they already have 50+ pairs.

bwahl602

Established Member
Nice mod list, so when are you getting that thing built and boosted :pop:

soon but not too soon
plans are to:
get this suspension and wheels/tires installed
sound deaden interior
headers, exhaust, irs, kmember and coilovers, 14 inch front brakes
start gathering eaton swap parts (although the turbo kits are looking good these days)
5.0L stroker, eaton, 600/600 goal
cobra side skirts, rear bumper and spoiler.. full repaint of the car (next winter)
new front seats reupholstered to resemble the factory mach seats... probably cobra brand seats or sparco

at the end of this summer, the car will no longer be a DD.. so i can start spending more time on it.. car will be put away with about 60k miles

bill

Users who are viewing this thread