I've got a bad feeling about this (Frances)

Brian97vobra

Established Member
**** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm watching the news now and they said it's expected to hit east central florida.:(
I can't believe this shit! And just today they finally picked up all the tree branches in front of our house, from charlie.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Brian97vobra
**** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm watching the news now and they said it's expected to hit east central florida.:(
I can't believe this shit! And just today they finally picked up all the tree branches in front of our house, from charlie.
get ready brian, and hold on bro, cause it aint gonna stop:rockon:

nj7703

Established Member
You guys stay safe, don't screw around with this one, looks bad!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
You guys stay safe, don't screw around with this one, looks bad!
we will bro, see yall next week. got to board up our barn for the neighbors horses, it is a concrete barn. qalso i guess do the windows and stuff. daytona is out of gas till noon and they are not selling beer and liquor after 12 noon as well.

peace
billy

i8u

Established Member
Well My gf and I evacuated to Ft. Myers last night. I wonder If my place is still going to be standing when I get back? For all of you still in the danger zone..... Please be safe.

The home depot near me in miami sold 50k worth of lumber yesterday.......

Where is ****dude and snail?

Be safe!

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by bbp42d
daytona is out of gas till noon and they are not selling beer and liquor after 12 noon as well.

peace
billy

Dang. I went to go get some water yesterday. Sold out for the last 3 days at win-dixie. Beer was on sale so I have a couple cases.....
:beer:

Funny how the gas stations in miami had lines extending out to the street at 1am last night...:eek:

IDAREU

Banned
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Bad time to gloat?

us_roc_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

High /Low (°F) Precip. %

Tonight
Aug 31 Mostly Clear 66° 20 %

Wed
Sep 01 Sunny 81°/66° 0 %

Thu
Sep 02 Mostly Sunny 79°/64° 0 %

Fri
Sep 03 Partly Cloudy 78°/66° 20 %

Sat
Sep 04 Partly Cloudy 80°/67° 20 %

Sun
Sep 05 Partly Cloudy 77°/69° 0 %

Mon
Sep 06 Partly Cloudy 76°/70° 0 %

:D :p

We may get snow here: but, a storm like that scares the zhitnik out of me.

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
I hope you put some plywood up on your windows John. Fock I forgot to buy beer. duh.

Nope that is my landlords responsibility....Glad I'm renting at least right now......

Plus I don't have much their right now. (airobed, food, and a few clothes is all I left there) Damn, I forgot my digital camera also:(

P.s. Our neighbor came home with a bunch of plywood. Bad part was he had them cut too small.:lol:

Boosted 03

Established Member
I live in Orlando, I just moved hear 5 weeks. So far, it has'nt been a good experience. No garage and I live on the top floor of apt. Charlie did $2,100 worth of damage to my cobra. It was scratchless when I moved hear. I was excited when I moved hear because i was leaving snow storms.:bash: :nonono:

D-Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Boosted 03
I live in Orlando, I just moved hear 5 weeks. So far, it has'nt been a good experience. No garage and I live on the top floor of apt. Charlie did $2,100 worth of damage to my cobra. It was scratchless when I moved hear. I was excited when I moved hear because i was leaving snow storms.:bash: :nonono:

bad choice on relocating dude. why did you want to come to florida anyway? the weather sucks, the economy sucks, the job market here is crap. i've lived here for 15 years, and i'm hating every minute of it. can't wait for my 1st chance of getting the fock out.

Boosted 03

Established Member
Originally posted by D-Cobra
bad choice on relocating dude. why did you want to come to florida anyway? the weather sucks, the economy sucks, the job market here is crap. i've lived here for 15 years, and i'm hating every minute of it. can't wait for my 1st chance of getting the fock out.

I work for Jaguar, I'm here for manufacturer training. I'm getting the fock out of here. :burnout:

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Boosted 03

Damn sorry to hear that man. I'm soooooo worried about my damn lightning. I've got to find a place in the garage for it and then i still have my old lightning that's actually sold but the dude hasn't picked up. And then my cobra is down in orlando and they actually just called me up and told me i should pick it up because they don't think the building wil sustain these winds, but i don't have anywhere to put it here.:(

camaross0002

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
Pack up the truck and move to a better spot people!

All of you guys that are going to stick it out down there, it looks like you are going to get your asses handed to you this time. I was looking at the radar at work and frances just keeps growing and getting stronger. Be safe.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by i8u

P.s. Our neighbor came home with a bunch of plywood. Bad part was he had them cut too small.:lol:
Maybe he should build a tree house and hang himself from it.:bash:

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
Well Im here in North Palm Beach on the water with a boat docked behind my condo. :uh oh: Good news is I have my Cobra safely parked in a friends office parking garage :thumbsup: Going to sit it out here and keep an eye on the boat hopefully all wwill be well :shrug:

trey193

Established Member
Cobra03FL you have some large testicleeess!!!!!!! I would get the boat out of the water and raise out!!!!!:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread