I've got a bad feeling about this (Frances)

wannastang93

Canes Fan!!!!
Established Member
that hurricane is huge...but as of now u guys up there are safe that thing reminds me of hurricane Andrew, it looks like its coming straight at us...there goes my roof and the UM season

alex:(

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
It started pouring about 4-5 hours ago and hasnt lightened up yet. Roads flooded everywhere around here. On the way home from school(VCU) I had to drive through some deep ass water and one time my service engine light came on DAMN IT but I pulled over in a parking lot and chilled for little while and started her up and went the rest of the way home w/ no probs. BEWARE OF DEEP PUDDLES!!!!! My T-Tops leak a little too :(

tb2001

CoBrAbOy
Established Member
:( :eek: :uh oh: man i know what you mean i'm in smithfield and i am thinking the same thing reminds me of hugo or fran ...freaking scary. i always wanted to be a meteorologist myself with tha fish as my idol. i tell you what i hope it steers out but i think it is unlikely. it seems a high like the bermuda high will form off tha coast and make it wrap around and come right for us, but if the high pressure center is closer to our coast as compared to be right near bermuda then florida will get it. well i hate it for whoever gets it but hold on tight ...:uh oh: :uh oh: :uh oh:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I just couldn't bring myself to live in Florida. Beautiful state with a ton of stuff to do, but you've got to deal with an almost guaranteed hurricane or two every year. No thanks. Same thing goes with California. Only they've got damn near every natural disaster known to man popping up on a regular basis.

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
Thanks for screwin us now! lol jk. I lived in Wayne Co during Fran and Floyd so I missed out on "some" of the flooding. But now im in Pitt County and during those 2 most of the county was under water. Same with Greene, Lenoir, Edgecombe and almost all the "coastal" counties.

For everyone in the "hurricane" region, lets just prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by MattNCSU
http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm6/projectedpath_large.html

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm6/index_large.html

Also expected to restrengthen to a cat4....

I was right last year about Isabelle and I seriously hope I'm wrong about this one:(
it is on the way, i hope the thing turn soon, but i dont think so. they are saying way to much vauge info, from melbourne to n/c:nonono: no matter what it will be something to reckon with here. they say if it stays on course, 140 mph winds on the coast of fla:eek: time to pack the cooler and fire up the grill i guess:coolman:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
312103W.gif

Hope every one is ok how many hurricanes is it this month ! :(

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Bad time to gloat?

us_roc_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

High /Low (°F) Precip. %

Tonight
Aug 31 Mostly Clear 66° 20 %

Wed
Sep 01 Sunny 81°/66° 0 %

Thu
Sep 02 Mostly Sunny 79°/64° 0 %

Fri
Sep 03 Partly Cloudy 78°/66° 20 %

Sat
Sep 04 Partly Cloudy 80°/67° 20 %

Sun
Sep 05 Partly Cloudy 77°/69° 0 %

Mon
Sep 06 Partly Cloudy 76°/70° 0 %

:D :p

svtbko

Established Member
lol......i live in sunny miami...i have a feeling its not gonna take that turn north.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by 03gtcoupe
Don't have to worry about that in san diego, hasen't rained in 4 months here! Man am I glad I left S****y Wisconsin!
dont let perry hear that:D

Users who are viewing this thread