It's time Baldwin park meet 11/8/14

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Gotta love social media. This meet is gonna be good.
Indeed uploadfromtaptalk1412663411186.jpg

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Already got a couple of C6's, coming and more F bodys should be coming. More Shelby's, and the usual legendary cobras lmao

BlueSnake01

Established Member
It's in November so weather should be nice and it's a way better track than crappy Fontana. Hell, any track is better than Fontana.
+1 Million
Well… LACR was the crappiest but I miss the hell out of it. $20 opened almost every week and could easily get 5 passes in a 3 hour time span.
1. No tires= waste of time, money, and gas only to go out there and spin and run a bad time that my car shouldn't be running.

2. Far as shit. I like racing, but not driving 2+ hours to make 4-5 passes(if that).
Well to be fair its MUCH cheaper and will waste a lot less time vs getting a ticket and going to court if caught street racing :p

You get to see a ton of nice cars, last time I was there, there was a 458 Ferrari, a 10 sec GTR, a new C7 and a ZL1 all in one night and place. Racing them without worrying of getting caught :D

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
+1 Million
Well… LACR was the crappiest but I miss the hell out of it. $20 opened almost every week and could easily get 5 passes in a 3 hour time span.

Well to be fair its MUCH cheaper and will waste a lot less time vs getting a ticket and going to court if caught street racing :p

You get to see a ton of nice cars, last time I was there, there was a 458 Ferrari, a 10 sec GTR, a new C7 and a ZL1 all in one night and place. Racing them without worrying of getting caught :D

I highly doubt I'll ever go take a drive (2+ hours) just to watch, or make a few passes but thats just me. I'm not ruling it out though. It's cheaper to stay out here and race. You take a risk breaking your car on the street or track.
We will see if the Chevy's show.. they usually dont..
I hope they do.

Users who are viewing this thread