It's paid off !!! Yeah !!!

R1Lello

Established Member
Officially today. My GT500 is paid off......14 mths early on a 48 mth loan for a portion of it.....very happy considering my wheels/mods/Evo visit are all paid too.

:banana:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Congrats man. must feel really good. ill be there some day

Kostas

Established Member
Officially today. My GT500 is paid off......14 mths early on a 48 mth loan for a portion of it.....very happy considering my wheels/mods/Evo visit are all paid too.

:banana:

Congrats man! I paid off a couple of vehicles last year and i know the feeling. Is great! I could have paid off the Shelby as well but I found out about Evo, and you know the rest. Totaly worth it though:beer:

ZXMustang

Banned
Congrats man.I have yet to pay off a vehicle because I almost never keep them for more than two years. The shelby is going to stop that trend this time around. Im keeping it.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
this post depressed me, it forced me to check how much i owe and it is not moving as fast as i thought..lol..

however it will be paid off this upcoming year! congrats on breaking free:beer:

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Congrats OP :thumbsup:

I paid off one of our company trucks this month, just 10 more months on the GT500 loan and the company fleet will all be paid for, then I might just have to buy a new Super Duty tow rig for myself :banana:

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Congrats OP :thumbsup:

I paid off one of our company trucks this month, just 10 more months on the GT500 loan and the company fleet will all be paid for, then I might just have to buy a new Super Duty tow rig for myself :banana:

Re: Company trucks-Last month I grabbed (2) 2009 F250/350 with 0.0% and a 2010 mason bed/Truck month sale.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread