It's Official

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
AutocrosserBob said:
A "quick" caravan out the pike ;)

yea...

well chris..i told myself i was going to attend more things this year (carlisle, ny auto show, an auto-x ect) so im sure ill try one. just wish i had a trailer....

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Dave how is the R? Ready to go back to the Glenn? This is Mike, I had the WRX when we went out. What are the chances of seeing the R at an autocross?

Mike
03 Cobra

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
yea...

well chris..i told myself i was going to attend more things this year (carlisle, ny auto show, an auto-x ect) so im sure ill try one. just wish i had a trailer....

A trailer.......... :lol: ***

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
AutocrosserBob said:
Thanks guys,

For those that say "I'm a straight line type" come out to the autocross and observe 1 event. You will see how much fun we really have not to mention you will be able to take plenty of rides around the course to see what it is like.

Mike
03 Cobra

Forget it Mike, these guys are scrared that they will look bad out there... :cryying:

Dave

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
AutocrosserBob said:
Dave how is the R? Ready to go back to the Glenn? This is Mike, I had the WRX when we went out. What are the chances of seeing the R at an autocross?

Yeah, I knew it was you Mike, you going undercover or something with the screenname :coolman: ?
Haven't been to the Glen since 02. 03 did Gingerman, last year Nashville OT at the 40th anniversary, and Gingerman again last July. This year, planning on Gingerman in July, and Waterford Hills MI. in August before the Dreamcruise.

Autocross, not sure, still don't personally see the appeal :shrug: . Might have to watch a few more sessions to convince me... :banana: :pepper:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Davesnake said:
Forget it Mike, these guys are scrared that they will look bad out there... :cryying:

Dave

at least im not actually out there lookin bad...(cough, cough). :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread