It's Official

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Hi Guys/Gals

I'm finally back in the saddle again. Picked it up this morning. Hopefully when I attempt to post the pic it will work. I am very happy with the car, especially for the price I paid. Now to get it registered!

01914if.jpg

Bob :banana:

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Thanks Guys,

Jake, I have previously owned a blown 95 Cobra and a 99 Cobra Vert. I got out of the Cobra's because they were not great primary (year round) cars and didn't work well with kids. I replaced the 99 with a WRX then got rid of that for an Evolution. The Cobra works now because it is a third car.

So are we gonna get you two out to some of the SVTOA events this year? Maybe and autocross or 2?

Mike

Last edited:

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
AutocrosserBob said:
So are we gonna get you two out to some of the SVTOA events this year? Maybe and autocross or 2?

Mike

I'm a straight line kinda guy. :thumbsup: You'll need to do some more selling before I try Auto-X.

See you @ NED.

David

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
I'm a straight line kinda guy. :thumbsup: You'll need to do some more selling before I try Auto-X.

See you @ NED.

David

(insert im with stupid smiley here)

sorry man

Chris Yates

Established Member
Well, if all you can do is drive in a straight line we have two private track rentals for 2005. Info @ www.svtoa.org

Chris Yates
Activities Director
SVTOA Boston/New England
96 Kobra

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Chris Yates said:
Well, if all you can do is drive in a straight line we have two private track rentals for 2005. Info @ www.svtoa.org

Chris Yates
Activities Director
SVTOA Boston/New England
96 Kobra

not more firdays...some of us work!!!

how did last years track days turn out? how many runs? leb is like 2.5hrs for me...hmmm

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
AutocrosserBob said:
Anybody can drive in a straight line ;-)

some just do it faster? :coolman:

i would really like to try the auto-x once htough....

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Thanks guys,

For those that say "I'm a straight line type" come out to the autocross and observe 1 event. You will see how much fun we really have not to mention you will be able to take plenty of rides around the course to see what it is like.

Mike
03 Cobra

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
AutocrosserBob said:
Thanks guys,

For those that say "I'm a straight line type" come out to the autocross and observe 1 event. You will see how much fun we really have not to mention you will be able to take plenty of rides around the course to see what it is like.

Mike
03 Cobra

I'll take you up on that. :thumbsup:

David

Chris Yates

Established Member
Badass03svt,

And because we work, we take a few days off every now and then! The only events we'll run are where we can race both lanes at the same time. That rules out NED. This is the one opportunity where you can line up against friends all day long. That eliminates all the excuses, best car/driver wins. As for the number of runs. How many do you want? I've made over 30 several times and that was taking my time.

2.5 hours - It's a nice caravan out the Pike.

Thanks,

Chris Yates
Activities Director
SVTOA Boston/New England
96 Kobra

BADASS03SVT said:
not more firdays...some of us work!!!

how did last years track days turn out? how many runs? leb is like 2.5hrs for me...hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread