It's Official. Sheehan is a dork! LOL Occupied New Orleans...

AzDropTop

Established Member
:banana: CINDY SHEEHAN CALLS FOR U.S TO 'PULL OUR TROOPS OUT OF OCCUPIED NEW ORLEANS'
Mon Sep 12 2005 12:42:11 ET

Celebrity anti-war protester, fresh off inking a lucrative deal with Speaker's Bureau, has demanded at the HUFFINGTON POST and MICHAEL MOORE'S website that the United States military must immediately leave 'occupied' New Orleans.

"I don't care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I donÕt care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I don't care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they donÕt fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest."

Sheehan is in the middle of a bus trip across America in support of her cause.

Developing...

LogiWorld123

Established Member
AzDropTop said:
:banana: CINDY SHEEHAN CALLS FOR U.S TO 'PULL OUR TROOPS OUT OF OCCUPIED NEW ORLEANS'
Mon Sep 12 2005 12:42:11 ET

Celebrity anti-war protester, fresh off inking a lucrative deal with Speaker's Bureau, has demanded at the HUFFINGTON POST and MICHAEL MOORE'S website that the United States military must immediately leave 'occupied' New Orleans.

"I don't care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I donÕt care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I don't care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they donÕt fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest."

Sheehan is in the middle of a bus trip across America in support of her cause.

Developing...

Developing? from 4 days ago?

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
What's even worse is the media attention she's getting. They might as well give attention to coccaine addicted bum on the street that says he's Jesus. She's the true definition of a nut-case.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
i hope she stops in Jackson MS....if she hasn't already. i'll protest her bus trip. how is it the pres fault???? i just don't get it. it's the local gov's fault and no one else.

STOP POINTING THE FINGER. HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF GOING ON A BUS TRIP, YOU DONATE THAT MONEY TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE HUNGRY.

FREAK'N IDIOT.

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
like most others on the politically left, she had a good idea but lost her mind somewhere along the way. she may need to be "checked in" to a hospital to make sure she's not a threat to anyone.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
She is a good example of what is wrong with this country. Too many whiney b*tches running around sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. Shut up and go home, you are an embarrassment to your fallen son who died defending his beliefs and his country.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
That speech from her is only the tip of the iceberg. http://www.commonvoice.com/article.asp?colid=2617 <~~ just found this & there are tons more.
Now, i'm a moderate myself, but if i were a high profile liberal, i would find a way to talk her into shutting up. I mean think about it, conservatives love her. She is an embarressment to liberals. Her son dies, now she is automatically the expert on domestic & foriegn policies.
Hell she makes me want to get everyone, all join hands in circles, then Humm & chant for world peace while listening to The New Seekers " age of aqaurius" or john lennon's " imagine ". I'd have to go as far as to nominate George Soros for King & the Reverand Al Pimpton for spiritual leader.

Ahhhh yes, can you feel it? la dee fookin' da! I AM God ! ( shirley mcclain )

RED2003COBRA

Established Member
CHIZ said:
i hope she stops in Jackson MS....if she hasn't already. i'll protest her bus trip. how is it the pres fault???? i just don't get it. it's the local gov's fault and no one else.

STOP POINTING THE FINGER. HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF GOING ON A BUS TRIP, YOU DONATE THAT MONEY TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE HUNGRY.

FREAK'N IDIOT.

I agree 100%. That lady has lost her mind and has totally put her sons work and sacrific to shame.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
She's going to end up missing in some federal park somewhere... It will look like a suicide...

She called out Hillary...

AGAIN!!!

She said she needs to take a stand and denounce the action in Iraq.

Big mistake!!!

She will at the very least be off the media's radar..... You don't call out Hillary!!!

She's toast!!!..... in more than one way!

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Euphoric One said:
http://www.michaelmoore.com/mustread/index.php?id=503

I was thinking the same thing, but nope, it's true. Stupid c**t. I can't believe how damn stupid people are.

Sorry, but what left wing whack-jobs are much worse than the right wing whackos.

I concur. I cannot stand this foamy mouthed rabid attention whore bitch. Ugh. It sure would be tragic if the those strings the left wing wackos use to make her a puppet ended up wrapped around her neck...............Hillary is working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread