Bike or Cobra?
Established Member

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Pbf wins due to it being bought out

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Wish this fight had happened a long time ago. Not sure if I care now, this far past their prime.

As much as I hate it, I'm guessing Mayweather by split decision.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I don't care at all. Not a boxing fan, however, it will still be the most watched boxing match of all time, and will that will not be broken for many, many decades.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I do not like Mayweather, but I have to agree that it will probably be him by split decision. I would have loved for this fight to have come about when they were at their prime.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Sort of pisses me off that it's even happening. Amazing how Pac has lost the ego that prevented this fight from happening 4-6 years ago when it should have. Mayweather is a dirtbag, but he was always the top draw and the undefeated fighter. Pac should have taken the terms he was offered back then when maybe he had a chance. He's lost more than Mayweather over the last five years. Mayweather will dance around and pick him apart, unanimous decision for Mayweather.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Sort of pisses me off that it's even happening. Amazing how Pac has lost the ego that prevented this fight from happening 4-6 years ago when it should have. Mayweather is a dirtbag, but he was always the top draw and the undefeated fighter. Pac should have taken the terms he was offered back then when maybe he had a chance. He's lost more than Mayweather over the last five years. Mayweather will dance around and pick him apart, unanimous decision for Mayweather.

It had nothing to do with Pacq's ego. It was about drug testing, and Pac not wanting to give blood right before the fight. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather_vs._Manny_Pacquiao#First_negotiations

You could very well be right about unanimous, though. I think Pacquiao has to knock Mayweather out to win this.

Users who are viewing this thread