"It's got 7.5" pistons!!11!11!!"

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"Ran about 10 seconds, 9 seconds, well around 12 seconds flat." LOL! Why do people insist on doing this when they should know they will be talking to people who know more than they do about the car. LOL!

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
i was crossing my fingers the whole time HOPING someone would just hit him with a shovel...never happened...and now im sad :(

redmaro1

All of it
Established Member
hahahaha! This a local video taken about a year or so ago. I kept hearing about some dude saying he had 7.5 inch pistons but i didnt believe it. My friend josh took the video and i couldnt believe the shit this kids mouth was spewing. I had to walk away i was laughing so hard!

Tim99GT

Just a 2V...
Established Member
Out of a million sperm, that was the quickest one...wow
LMAO!!!! I know huh....could you imagine the other 999,999 sperm that were'nt "good enough" to make it! some ppls children :nonono:

i was crossing my fingers the whole time HOPING someone would just hit him with a shovel...never happened...and now im sad :(
LMFAO!!!:beer:

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
There really is people this stupid. I have a 26 year old cousin that told me he was going to cut the pistons, in his '86 Mercedes 190E, in half so that the engine could breathe better. BTW he also has a fart can on this thing. It's so pathetic it's funny.

Edit: Here's a video my brother shot of said car. :nonono:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRvFQnxoT-o&NR=1"]YouTube - nick shows his "flowmaster"[/ame]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread