It's free - Swipe yo EBT (NSFW)

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
FWIW guys, the video is satirical.

Even still though, that just goes to show that there are actually enough people who do abuse the system that they can even make a satirical video like this.

Its interesting though; both videos are accurate in what they are saying about those who abuse the system (whether its gov funding or skin color). Yet the masses watch them and id bet that the majority catch the white guy singers satire, while the WiC checks satire is completely missed and people assume shes being serious.

Cuyahoga Kid

Established Member
Hey OMFG, FREE?!, My father worked as a high school teacher for 42 years and in the summer months he worked at the GM plant ('53-'77) in St. Louis, MO. He payed 10s of thousands of dollars in taxes. Tell me my 91 year old mother shouldn't get the SMALL amount that Medicare pays on her bills, plus her SMALL SS check once a month. Life is free...yeah, right!

end of rant........carry on!

Maybe you are misunderstanding. I am not opposed to people getting what they need / deserve / work for. What sickens me is that in my opinion, the people who really need it don't get it. The scumbag lazy baby factory wild animals get it all. Im sick of my tax dollars going to lazy lying crook mooches, and I am sick to death of MY government giving it away so easily. My job puts me in DAILY contact with people who know how to work the government gravy train for EVERY last cent possible. It's downright sickening. Its almost like the government WANTS us to be lazy shit heels. I work with a guy that is a useless piece of shit. He is lazy, stupid and a total degenerate. He has no money, no car, no teeth and he is 46 years old. He was making about 2k per month being a lousy sales person. Lately, he has gotten even lazyier. He now makes only 1500 per month. He has a son that lived with his mother (divorced) until recently when she was nice enough to OD on meth. So, his son moved in with him. Now this scbag gets social security, section 8 housing vouchers, welfare money for food, and he is getting new teeth for free. Sounds like being even lazier and having his meth whore ex wife die was the best thin he ever did! Now he can spend a bigger chunk of his paycheck on weed, beer, his Harley davidson, and more gold rings. Must be nice. I don't have a Harley........

leftlane86gt

Established Member
Alls you have to do is"F**K"!!!!! I love that thanks OBAMA!!

I'm pretty sure we all just got dumber by reading this.

Do you really think that welfare became a way of life for generations of families since he got in office. The system has been a mess for decades. Clinton is the President that wanted to change the system. His proposal was 3 times and your done. You were allowed to fall back on it 3 times for a period of time then you were done. But that was shot down by a laundry list of activist/rights groups and so on. Bush could have changed it but, I guess Obama stopped him on that from the futrue, right.

Last I checked, EBT became more excepted in more places while Bush was in office but, Obama is the reason for that as well. Sad part is, I'm not even a fan of Obama. I'm just sick of seeing the finger pointed at one man all the time when, in all actuality its a group of MEN and women called the government of the united states. They are breaking it off in the a$$'s every working person in this soon to be $hit hole (if things don't change soon) of a country.

Amen....Hallelujah.....were's the Tylenol.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I'm pretty sure we all just got dumber by reading this.

Do you really think that welfare became a way of life for generations of families since he got in office. The system has been a mess for decades. Clinton is the President that wanted to change the system. His proposal was 3 times and your done. You were allowed to fall back on it 3 times for a period of time then you were done. But that was shot down by a laundry list of activist/rights groups and so on. Bush could have changed it but, I guess Obama stopped him on that from the futrue, right.

Last I checked, EBT became more excepted in more places while Bush was in office but, Obama is the reason for that as well. Sad part is, I'm not even a fan of Obama. I'm just sick of seeing the finger pointed at one man all the time when, in all actuality its a group of MEN and women called the government of the united states. They are breaking it off in the a$$'s every working person in this soon to be $hit hole (if things don't change soon) of a country.

Amen....Hallelujah.....were's the Tylenol.

I love revisionist history.... Clinton may have signed welfare reform into LAW but he did it kicking and screaming the whole way being dragged to it by a REPUBLICAN Congress. If the dems had controlled both houses back then NO WAY IN HELL would that have ever made it into law. He did it because he was forced to politically- not because he wanted to. Nice try though:rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread