It's free - Swipe yo EBT (NSFW)

Cuyahoga Kid

Established Member
OMFG. This, ladies and gentlemen is more serious than you think. Didn't I read somewhere that over 60% of our Governments cash flow goes towards government programs like this, SSI, Section 8, Medicare / Medicaid.......and this is where our hard earned dollars are going. I could fix the National budget REAL quick. The American dream used be - work hard, succeed and have a nice and successful life. Now it is this.........some people actually do better not working than they would working there ass off at a minimum wage job. Come to America! Home of the free life! Pisses me.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
sad aint it? I have people come into the station all the time (I mean multiple times a night) and buy over priced junk food for there screaming kids. They spend $50+ on milkshakes, candy bars and energy drinks with there EBT card and then pull out multiple $100 bills and buy a carton of cig's with cash. Its complete BS, and takes everything I have to not say something about it. IMO if you can afford to smoke then you should not be eligible for ANY govt funding. But that just me.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
OMFG. This, ladies and gentlemen is more serious than you think. Didn't I read somewhere that over 60% of our Governments cash flow goes towards government programs like this, SSI, Section 8, Medicare / Medicaid.......and this is where our hard earned dollars are going. I could fix the National budget REAL quick. The American dream used be - work hard, succeed and have a nice and successful life. Now it is this.........some people actually do better not working than they would working there ass off at a minimum wage job. Come to America! Home of the free life! Pisses me.

I agree, years ago when I was delivering furniture to a VERY nice apartment complex that was just completed, I was shocked at what it actually was. Think of a 2-3 bedroom brand new apartment that would be on the market for ~1,000.00 or more per month. They were section 8 housing, and the people living there paid little to nothing at ALL! I was pissed, as it was nicer than my house.

whatever...blackie ain't got nuttin' on me....cause I'm white! :lol1:

[youtube_browser]1L_c7OSqLAg[/youtube_browser]

sad aint it? I have people come into the station all the time (I mean multiple times a night) and buy over priced junk food for there screaming kids. They spend $50+ on milkshakes, candy bars and energy drinks with there EBT card and then pull out multiple $100 bills and buy a carton of cig's with cash. Its complete BS, and takes everything I have to not say something about it. IMO if you can afford to smoke then you should not be eligible for ANY govt funding. But that just me.

Don't worry, a few states have already passed drug testing laws to qualify all applicants. I can't wait until it's a nation wide ruling.

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

Established Member

Hey OMFG, FREE?!, My father worked as a high school teacher for 42 years and in the summer months he worked at the GM plant ('53-'77) in St. Louis, MO. He payed 10s of thousands of dollars in taxes. Tell me my 91 year old mother shouldn't get the SMALL amount that Medicare pays on her bills, plus her SMALL SS check once a month. Life is free...yeah, right!

end of rant........carry on!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I cut meat for a living. I had a call the other day, asking about various meat items we carry. The guy asked if we took EBT. I said yes. Then, he asked, does the name on the card have to match the person holding it. Really? Selling their ebt cards for booze or drugs, I suppose. It really sucks when you see some lazy asses come in, with hundreds of dollars of groceries in their carts, knowing that I paid for that shit. Get a f'n job.

BM1

Established Member
I cut meat for a living. I had a call the other day, asking about various meat items we carry. The guy asked if we took EBT. I said yes. Then, he asked, does the name on the card have to match the person holding it. Really? Selling their ebt cards for booze or drugs, I suppose. It really sucks when you see some lazy asses come in, with hundreds of dollars of groceries in their carts, knowing that I paid for that shit. Get a f'n job.

The best is when they buy a full cart of groceries on an EBT then bust out $100 cash for 2 cartons of cigarettes and a bottle of cheap whiskey.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
And when the Government gravy train ends what will the Entitlement Class do?

The answer is in the video at 2:22, "If they don't get their money they going to kick your butt."

So I'm left to assume the answer to my question is rob, cheat and steal...I can't wait...

FSSNK

Established Member
Not all black people are like that. Lets take everyone on a person to person basis?

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
She probably paid for that video using government money too!!

As mentioned by Ford_Racer the video is SATIRE- the woman who made this did it to make a point.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1TTYZAEBzU&feature=related"]Chapter - Get To Know Me - YouTube[/nomedia]

FSSNK

Established Member
It may be satire however the most are like that! I was trying to be nice!

Users who are viewing this thread