It's back.... :) Rolex Raffle for Autism Center!

jason427

Established Member
As some of you know Autism treatment/research is particularly important to my family. For the last five years I have donated a NEW Rolex to Benefit The Scott Center for Autism Treatment with 100% of the money raised going to The Scott Center. You can go right to the Scott Center site to buy tickets on-line. Last year with the help of my Forum buddys we sold all 1000 tickets. This raffle is limited to 1000 tickets. Even if we don't sell all the tickets the watch will still be raffled off! We got a late start t his year so all tickets will most likely not be sold. These are pretty good odds and you would be supporting a WORTHWHILE cause and you might just win a new Rolex Stainless GMT II, my personal favorite Rolex! Valued at $8450.00

This is the same model we did last year! It's a great looking Rolex.

Raffle Tickets | The Scott Center for Autism Treatment

Moderators, it I need to clean anything in this thread up to make it stick please let me know.

raffle_2014_Rolex_zps3abaf859.jpg

YJSONLY

Established Member
You get e- beer form me sir! I would not know what to do with such a thing but will be buying a ticket. If nothing but helping the cause.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Just snagged one.
Thanks so much for being a stud and making a difference. :beer:

jason427

Established Member
Thanks guys, I always can count of my car-forums for support for the cause. This the 6th year in a row I have raffled off a Rolex for them. This year I hope a forum ticket wins it!

THANKS AGAIN
Jason

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
So does this mean you're a jeweler?

Any SVTP discount? I want a Submariner LV.

Raffle ticket bought

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Mmmhmmm, this Rolex is going to look damn good on me rolling in the Fobra.

:)

jason427

Established Member
Thanks guys for all the support! Just doing a last minute push to sell tickets. Please consider supporting a GREAT center, you might just win a Rolex in the process.

Thanks,
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread