It's amazing the difference 1" makes!

ous2418

Established Member
lookin good brother :thumbsup:
you headed to the photoshoot on sat if the weather permits??

run2cars

Established Member
Beautiful car, and color. I noticed your car at mustang week, teal looked great in sunlight and very clean. Loved looking at the before pic you had, lets not call it a clone but a precise and detailed transformation.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
dude that color is awesome on your car.. wow.

the one thing that would really set everything off on your car.. a new set of brakes..

otherwise that is awesome and i cant wait to see the back set on!

SciFiHiFi

Established Member
I don't care if it's a clone or not, it looks awesome. Is that a Mach window rear window panel?

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Wow, you guys blew this thread up over night! First let me say thanks for all the compliments. And yes, the car was originally a V6 and now has ALL Terminator parts on it (except the 1/4 windows are from a Mach I) and is painted '93 Cobra Teal. I'll try and address all other questions/comments below.

Do I spy a potato gun on the wall? :rolling:

Yes you do. :coolman:

lookin good brother :thumbsup:
you headed to the photoshoot on sat if the weather permits??

Weather permitting I'm planning on being there!

the one thing that would really set everything off on your car.. a new set of brakes..

There isn't much left I'd like to do to the car but that is one of the things (and maybe some HID headlights/fog lights). Too bad a nice set of brakes are so expensive though. :(

Not a fan of the color but its your car, it's missing the pbr cobra brakes........
whats under the hood?

It's got the Cobra brakes on it (the caliper is just hidden behind the spoke in the shots I posted up last night). And under the hood (and see sig)...

EnginePic.jpg

Perfect. Whats your total drop?

I think about 1.5" but I won't swear to that. I cut 3/4+ of the stock springs up front and probably near a full coil in the rear. That was one of my biggest concerns when adding these 18's was if I was still going to be happy with my ride height (or more so the space b/t the tire and fender). I believe my overall diameter on the front and rear though is the same or larger so it should still look about the same. We'll find out tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks again guys,
Ryan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread