It's amazing the difference 1" makes!

Teal Terminator

Established Member
And I don't mean it like that, lol, but if given the choice... :-D

But seriously, I just put my new 18x9's with 275/35R18 Nitto NT05's on up front and while it seems like so little it makes a big difference. I have the tires for the rear but the wheels aren't here yet... they should be here Friday and I will update pics then. In these pics the rears are actually 17x9's with 275's on them, I sold my 10.5's with 315's this past weekend. I can't wait to get the rears on though and finish it off (they are 18x10.5's with 305/35R18 Nitto 555RII's). I'm glad I went with these wheels though, they keep the stock look but just better.

Sorry the pics are in the garage but it was dark out by the time I got home. And before anyone asks or comments, all the jugs in the background on the shelf are NOT all gas containers. All but two of them are old laundry detergent containers that I use to put used oil in. They are relatively large and drain very easily at the auto parts store. I've posted on forums before with those in the background and it never fails that multiple people are like, "How many gas cans does one person need?" :)

Thanks,
Ryan

IMG_4621.jpg

IMG_4624.jpg

IMG_4627.jpg

UPDATED PICS:
The rears came in yesterday and so I got them mounted and balanced and then rushed home to throw them on the car. :) I went out and took a few pics today. They aren't the greatest shots but will work for now. I have to say the car definitely looks better with these wheels! I might want to drop the front now just a touch more but I have a full tank of gas at the moment which is holding the rear down more than usual.

IMG_4644.jpg

IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4640.jpg

IMG_4656-1.jpg

IMG_4662-1.jpg

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
You sir, have the nicest clone terminator in the history of clone terminators....

Ford really shoulda made teal a 03/04 color :(

New rims look great!

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
yeah def noticeable... and a better choice. 17's are watever but I hate when people buy 17" deep dish wheels makes them look even smaller. I love that color btw

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
If I remember correctly, that is a real Terminator with a complete 93 Cobra Teal paint job. Either way, it's a bad-ass car! I want it!!

-Mike

Four cam slam

Bacon Enthusiast
Established Member
Looks great but.....

Careful with the overall diameter......I went from 17" 03 Cobra rims on my 97 to 18 Saleens. With 295 35 18s instead of 275 40 17s I gained a full
1" in diameter. Time for 4.30 gears to replace my 4.10s!!!!!!!:rolling:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
The 18" Cobra wheels are one of my favorite Terminator wheels. They just look right.

I love that you put the Mach/Bullitt C-pillars on it too.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Ive always been "ehhhish" about your car. The only pic ive seen was in your sig but seeing it with a white background really sets it off. Awesome clone

Users who are viewing this thread