It's about ****ing time

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
I was just searching Ford's website and while drooling over pictures of the 2015 Mustang, I noticed that there seem to be controls for AC seats.

Its about ****ing time

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
It's a mustang.. Not a lexus. Give me a stripped interior no radio just heat ac and roll up windows. And some recaro seats. With 4 steel spatr the tires so i can put the wheels i want on it. And a sticker of 20-24k..
I'm dreaming

coposrv

Established Member
^ No shit. Me too. In not huge on having all the gadgets in my vehicles. I don't use half the shit anyway.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
It's a mustang.. Not a lexus. Give me a stripped interior no radio just heat ac and roll up windows. And some recaro seats. With 4 steel spatr the tires so i can put the wheels i want on it. And a sticker of 20-24k..
I'm dreaming

^ No shit. Me too. In not huge on having all the gadgets in my vehicles. I don't use half the shit anyway.

You can get that in the Base GT.

A/C seats are amazing.

Remember the mustang took FOREVER to have steering wheel mounted audio controls smh

TheSinner

Established Member
I concur, the modern amenities only make a car more enjoyable.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member

Exactly

That could be said about a truck as well. "They are made to work not for luxury" but when they're available, luxuries sure are nice.
Yeah but when ford charges 2800 for a radio package... Or if you want a ac outlet you have to upgrade to this 6k package its bs.

Give me a gaping hole I'll buy and install my own radio lol..
I'll throw corbeau seats in.

If i cant reach my volume button at my radio and need controls on steering wheel they did something wrong....

It just drives the price up. And takes away the muscle car factor. Old-school muscle cars were for manly men.. With no soccer mom goodies.

Yet as i type this im turning radio down with steering wheel and one touch rolling up windows while phone charges on ac out let
Hahahaa

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
My 07 GT came with heated seats which was a surprise. Cooled seats would be nice now that it's getting hot as balls here again

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I'm dreaming

I agree. I do not daily drive my Mustang so I can care less about all the fluff they put on them now. I can see if people only have the Mustang as their DD how they could be excited about keeping swamp ass at bay.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife wonders why I paid more to get less. Oil coolers, brakes, suspension mean nothing to her, she just misses the stuff my GT premium had.

coposrv

Established Member
You can get that in the Base GT.

A/C seats are amazing.

Remember the mustang took FOREVER to have steering wheel mounted audio controls smh

Steering wheel audio controls? **** sake man. Grab your balls (if they've dropped yet).

Machdup1

Established Member
To each their own, but isn't this how Datsun ruined the Z series. They took something that started as a sports car (240z) and turned into a bloated pig (280zx).

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
If you dont want a loaded mustang get a damn BASE model and have fun with that.

I would love new additions, I don't give a shit how heavy it is. My '13 still doesnt have the amenities of an '08 lexus is250!

I really wished my car had the same keyless entry type system my brothers '13 gs350 has. Don't have to touch the key fob unless you need to open passenger doors, keys can be in your pocket entire time: push start ignition.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
Steering wheel audio controls? **** sake man. Grab your balls (if they've dropped yet).

omg who let grandpa out of his nursing home again?

Yes we know gramps back in your day you had to walk 15 miles in the snow uphill BOTH ways to school. Your mustang might have crank windows and a carb but it's 2014, I would continue to explain this more but first, Let me take a selfie

Users who are viewing this thread