Its a pleasure to be a member of this Forum

davidmax

Established Member
What a pleasure let alone the privelage of being able to bring decades of combined tech and race experience to these boards,and being a tuner learning as much as I do from you guys.
I get lots of PM for advice and I now PM people for there opinions.
Some pretty smart,nice and sweet cookies with HI IQ'S and it just makes the experiance all the better.
Thanks for all your support and I pray we continue to grow together over the decades to come.
Thanks to all members for every thing,Dave Smilovic/XTREME M.S.

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
Yeah right Dave, you're that wierdo guy in Tempe, HEE HEE, just kidding, I love this site, I don't even frequent any of the others anymore because I have the meat of the heart here, thanks for your help all, Doc.

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
ive got a question for you guys in arizona. right now i live in VA where we have mostly 93 octane but the sunoco just down the street sells 94 octane. with all the mods on my 03 i still have some detonation. now heres the question. i plan on moving back to AZ, probably scottsdale, cave creek area with the cobra in tow. One what mustang performance shop and where, give me cross steets, should i be looking to go. and two im worried about running only 91 octane out there and my detonation problem only getting worse and then having to detune my baby. any info please

n2fords2003

Established Member
great board my ass.. I got censored on here a week ago because I was talking about porting my own blower. Here is a linked to the thread that was locked http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=77878
its not locked now but I was lock out of my account for 4 days as well.

Anyway, I ported it a it was simple and turned out great but I cant give any numbers out or details in fear of getting kicked off. I have never seen a ported blower and someone was afraid of what I might find doing the job myself. See Apten aperantly is a sponsor of this site and money talks not freedom. They just want you to keep sending the money in.

I will probably get booted for this post

notch3o2

i8urmama
Established Member
bro that was so unrelated to the topic..whats up with that....DAVE i know u have posted to some of my questions and gave me some advice....thanks alot i couldnt have said it better

King03Cobra

Established Member
Thanks for all your support and I pray we continue to grow together over the decades to come.

Dave,
I've been here for about a year and a half. Thanks for all of your contributions and knowledge. And yes, the vast majority of the members have been really informative and I am pretty sure that it will continue, in fact I know it will. I don't post a whole lot, but I am on this forum every day trying to learn from the best.

:beer:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Dave ... you are the kind of meat and potatoes, blood and guts, real car guy kinda guy, that I love to read....
I love your posts...
By the way my spelling sucks so bad I have to run dictionary.com in another window just to be able to hang with these guys on here :dw:
You are right about the smart guys on here...
I love reading about why stuff happens from an engineer .... they really do lay it all out there.
I kinda know why things work or don't work because I was taught by some really excellent engine builders back home, when I was much younger....
But I still believe If you think you already know it, period..... then you just stopped learning.... and I don't want to go there.
Keep up the great work..... you are cutting edge man!!:beer: :thumbsup:
Jimmy

Avenging Angel

Established Member
Don't mean to take this off topic, but looking at your mods, you have a BEAST! What kind of power are you putting to the ground? What are your track times?

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
I, too, love your posts, especially the long rambling ones

Dave,

You're a Maverick, a Pioneer and a great asset to this site, yourself.

Keep up the good fight!

davidmax

Established Member
WOW,Thanks for the great comments,me ,Bill<Chad,Mike and all the other Techs work really hard to stay cuttting edge.We dont get undersold so were a great asset for free advice as well as HUGE savings on parts,from a company that believes in low markup and HI volume,The way that benefits the consumer.
Again thanks for the beAUTIFUL REMARKS ABOUT ME AND THE GUYS,WERE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP.David Smilovic/480-517-4969

Tin Knocker

Established Member
Dave, keep up the good work. Your passion and commitment are second to none. I just wish you weren't so far away.

davidmax

Established Member
Well you wouldnt like the brutal 40 below(100) we had here today.
But remember we provide transportation and build to what the owner wants great hands,Great ears,Dave Smilovic.

Users who are viewing this thread