Items for sale

predator

Established Member
I know this is a rough crowd to try to sell any stock items to :-D , but I have a few more I am getting ready to put on the block. Again they only have 5.5k miles and look new.

Stock HE $50
Stock radiator $150
DSS upgraded halfshafts $400 (set)

Just PM me if you are interested... :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dave, what's the deal with the DSS upgraded half shafts? Are these Ford OEM shafts that have been modified (if this is even possible.....) or actually a DSS manufactured half shaft?

predator

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Dave, what's the deal with the DSS upgraded half shafts? Are these Ford OEM shafts that have been modified (if this is even possible.....) or actually a DSS manufactured half shaft?

Stock ends with DSS shaft. According to Frank @ DSS it was what DSS was doing before the level II/V route. These have next to no milage on them and look like new.

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
predator said:
Stock ends with DSS shaft. According to Frank @ DSS it was what DSS was doing before the level II/V route. These have next to no milage on them and look like new.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm,, i may be interested in them , i have to check , trying to to go vegas, and disney,and cancun , this spring and summer , so i may not have the funds , but it sounds like a good deal, what does everyone think ? :beer:

TRBO VNM

playwithmysnake said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,, i may be interested in them , i have to check , trying to to go vegas, and disney,and cancun , this spring and summer , so i may not have the funds , but it sounds like a good deal, what does everyone think ? :beer:

I think you should take me along with you and have your woman find a friend for me for the trips. :-D

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
funny guy funny guy ,, guess the ring is coming off this weekend 2 , and the next ,and the next , and the next , and the ,,, you all get the point !!!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
I think you should take me along with you and have your woman find a friend for me for the trips. :-D

Thanks for asking, sure I'll go too! I know for a fact that sorority girls travel in groups. ;-)

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
playwithmysnake said:

Oh yeah, I meant to actaully say something here. I'd say it's a good deal. I paid $800 on a group buy for my level 2's new. You can't get them for that anymore. Good hybrid for a piece of mind, since you asked.

Users who are viewing this thread