It had to be me. my Lightning got hit hard parked outside my friends house:(

04troublez

SUPERCARGADA
Established Member
So last night i was chilling with my friends they were smoking a cigarette. This car drops off some little girls across the front town houses and the idiot a hole speeds up around the turnabout and hits the snow sliding a full turn missing all the parked cars by inches (me and my boys wtf) and then just crashes into my truck backs up while us running towards him and flees the scene wtf wtf. I called the police and told the guy dropped off some girls inside that house.
police knocks they didn't answer.
then i go and there mother shows up saying that thier
daughters do not who dropped them off that
it was a random guy at the mall. thats B.S B.S:fm:
i need the police to really get on this case
:fm::fm::fm::fm::fm::fm::fm::fm::fm:

SmokdLightning2

Established Member
Dude that would suck. I just bought my lightning and i would freak if that happened to me. Seems like you have as good of luck as i do when it comes to things. Sorry man

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
That sucks. They should hold that girl accountable since she's probably not telling the truth and covering that guy.

tistan

Established Member
Sucks for you, but the police probably aren't going to do jack shit. My lightning was in a hit and run a couple years ago. Guy pulled out of grocery parking lot and ran down the side of my lightning and then he took off. An off duty cop from Atlanta, who was here at the local base getting ready to deploy for the guard, saw everything and chased the guy until the guy started driving the wrong way down the highway. The off duty cop gave up chase and came back with the tag information. We knew who owned the vehicle, but the police never did anything to go after the owner. My insurance had to pay to fix my lightning, and I got stuck with the deductible and my rates going up. Any company that tells you your rates won't go up because of an hit n run is full of shit.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
I know back at Shaw, a guy was driving down one of the isles at wal mart. A car backed up and hit him and took off. So he followed, same time calling the cops. well, the car got away and he drove back to walmart. Talked to the cops and the cops bitched him out for leaving the scene of the crime. he said they never seemed concerned about the guy that just ran off, only about him chasing the car to get the tag number.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I know how you feel...for some reason my trucks are magnets for bad news.

2003svtjrc

same thing happened to me a few weeks ago....sitting at a red light and some jack @$$ in a dodge ram rolls into my rear bumper and drives off after i had pulled to the side of the road. I got the tag # but the cops said it came back as a different vehicle so they cant do jack about it...oh well the damage wasn't terrible but im just gonna do a roll pan now

04troublez

SUPERCARGADA
Established Member
Sorry guys didnt tell how it was fixed :) so I left my # with the girls mom and a random guy called me saying he was the owner of the car that hit my truck. He let a none licence driver borrow his car and his dumb azz was the one who hit my truck. I went off on him and told him to meet me at a near by gas station and I drove my truck so he can see it. He gave me all his insurance info, and that same day I called his insurance and by asked me to dropp of my truck at a body shop where they do business with. I dropped it off on a tuesday and it was done by friday. The total came out to be $2,770 & I didbt have to pay a single penny :)

Users who are viewing this thread