It finally happened

ridin93

Established Member
Cruising down the interstate today leaning Savannah, up in front of me is a new vette, black wheels black paint. I told myself I would not try anyting. He wuz cruising in the LH lane about 70. I am runnning 78ish on cruise, I move over to the rh lane togo around and he hits it, very loud exhaust, I am sure he had other mods. So I put mine in 3rd and get back behind him and we clear traffic he jumps in the rh lane I slowly move to his rear bumper then he hits ,it very loud exhaust, I figure I am dead. I slam it go by him and run out 4th gear,he is back 5/6 car lenghts. I was really surprised, I waited for him figured he was gonna try it again, he stayed back 300 yrd or so and never triednagain.It surprised me and I am sure he was too...

2007 GT 500
Justin tune and pulley
Steeda CAI
AFCO HE with fan
J&M LCA
Ford Racing Exhaust

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
not sure why you expected a death. he'd need a cam and longtubes to run with you

ridin93

Established Member
Road kill

I live just north of SAV, car is torsh red with silver stripes. I dont drive it much, the way the weather has been this winter, it stayed in the shop under cover. I am really considering a port job on the S/C and let Justin re-tune it. This car really impressed me this weekend.

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Did he have a very loud exhaust?

Lol, just messin with ya, just thought it was funny that you said it twice. Nice kill :)

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Funny that he jumped on it before you were even, another Bowtie failure...lol, good job OP.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Nice kill :)

What do the GT500s run in the 1/4? I've seen a few in my area but have yet to put one to the test...

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Nice kill :)

What do the GT500s run in the 1/4? I've seen a few in my area but have yet to put one to the test...

It depends who is driving it..Anywhere from 12.2s@117mph to 13s@109mph. :banana:

crazycarlo

Established Member
im also in the savannah area. I know the vette ur talking about. Its a black c6 with black rims and Z06 body panels. Its a nice car he revs at me all the time when im in the cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread