It appears its finally going to happen. FocusRS info inside

steeltoe

Established Member
To keep this car from getting to expensive Ford needs to take a page from old SVT and only build 1 trim level RS no RS1, RS2, RS3 nonsense just car comes as is and your only option is color.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
To keep this car from getting to expensive Ford needs to take a page from old SVT and only build 1 trim level RS no RS1, RS2, RS3 nonsense just car comes as is and your only option is color.

I can't say for certain but I don't think they've ever offered different levels in the RS, I think it was always just as you said. The only extra offering being the special edition RS500.

steeltoe

Established Member
I can't say for certain but I don't think they've ever offered different levels in the RS, I think it was always just as you said. The only extra offering being the special edition RS500.

I'm just going off recent patterns with the GT500, Raptor, and Focus/Fiesta ST.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
it isn't gonna be svt, it will be extreme limited production like the boss!

You seem to know more than most but I do know RS and SVT have been working hand in hand. Whether it's called just an RS or an SVT Focus RS both teams will have a hand in it. My bet is SVT steps aside to let Focus RS nameplate take the spotlight as that is the famed name alone. Anyone who truly follows the car will know SVT was involved.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread