It’s going to be five years since we lost Paul walker

MG0h3

Established Member
Wasn't a fan of the FNF movies but he's about the only celebrity that you never heard anyone bash. Gotta mean something.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I was test driving a 987 the afternoon he died.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Will have to check it out. Can’t believe it’s been that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blk02edge

Established Member

https://jalopnik.com/heres-your-first-look-at-the-paul-walker-documentary-1828009679

Such a shame, he really seemed like a good guy. I’ll never understand why bad things happen to good people. Guess it’s all part of the plan. Anyways there is a documentary next sat on the paramount network.

https://jalopnik.com/heres-your-first-look-at-the-paul-walker-documentary-1828009679

Such a shame, he really seemed like a good guy. I’ll never understand why bad things happen to good people. Guess it’s all part of the plan. Anyways there is a documentary next sat on the paramount network.
Well, good people sometimes like to live on the edge, shit happens and its unfortunate it happened to the only celebrity that seemed like a good honest dude. At least he went out doing what he loves

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Cool guy. Accident was blamed on old tires. The Porsche was on tires that were more than twice the recommended age for the high-performance car. At least two of the tires were more than nine years old.

I recently mounted and test-drove a set of wheels that had 14-year old tires (plenty of tread and zero dry rot) and I can tell you, it was like driving on ice.

Moral of the story: toss out those old tires, even if they still look good.

331 LX

Established Member

It is a shame. My good friend Nicky Hayden was killed last year and to this day it's still very hard to comprehend.

The Paramount Network isn't half bad.

No doubt. Yellowstone is solid if you haven't seen it!

paulyboy928

Established Member
Yeah, his death definitely hit home for me. Being only 24, I grew up watching the FnF movies. He seemed like genuine person and was liked by everyone which is definitely hard to come by these days..

Users who are viewing this thread