Issue.. Big issue...#8 on a good supercharged tune

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
My pleasure! I am very excited to see this happen. Will the big bore be good for at least 10-20 more WHP or WTQ?

Also, I hope the heads or top end wasn't affected at all!

With the Big Bore you're adding roughly 20 or so cubic inches to the displacement. You will definitely see a difference in power! What gas are you going to be running Dave?

jojobee

Established Member
With the Big Bore you're adding roughly 20 or so cubic inches to the displacement. You will definitely see a difference in power! What gas are you going to be running Dave?

With the big bore does that affect the strenght of the short block negatively or positevely ?
Any reason why not to always order the big bore ?
I might be wrong but i always see guys ordering same displacement blocks.

And btw i pm'd you Livernois, waiting for a response :)

Dave5.0

Established Member

93 octane only! No race gas... For now anyways.

I'm sure more CI will improve power for any application. I am also having Adam modify my MT82 just in case even though the car will never see a drag strip lol.

Dan12GT

Established Member
93 octane only! No race gas... For now anyways.

even though the car will never see a drag strip lol.

Always blows my mind seeing someone build a huge horse power car and never drag it... Seems like a waste...

However, I am excited to see the new motor come together and see its power potential.

Dave5.0

Established Member
Always blows my mind seeing someone build a huge horse power car and never drag it... Seems like a waste...

However, I am excited to see the new motor come together and see its power potential.

Because I don't like waiting in a 30 car line with a helmet on to do a 0-80 run (we don't have a 1/4 mile track within 70 or 80 miles) for 7 seconds.

I like getting the open back roads we have here and putting the hammer down when it's safe. That's the rush that's worth it to me. Launching the car is when things break.

And he's doing brass forks and some other stuff to the trans.

implosive

Established Member
My 5.0 is blown and I rarely ever take it full throttle unless I run into something to race, which only happens once or twice a month, if that. Just because you have a high horsepower car doesn't mean you have to drive it like a pig tailed 19 year old driving her daddy's Benz all the time. I could only image how that dickhead drives in populated areas.

Dave5.0

Established Member
So supercharger bypass valve is broken too.

What? How the hell does that make sense? My mind is blown. Anyone willing to chime in?

Users who are viewing this thread