ISO 2004 Mystichrome Cobra

Raul Reyes

First post here. I'm looking for a 2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe (no verts) with less than 20k miles. Mostly stock preferred but will consider modded ones. I DO NOT want one with a front license plate. Not looking for a quick sell. I'll be ready to buy around September. I would like to find someone I can talk to and drive/fly out to look at the car before buying. Doesn't need to be a fast process, just looking for the right car. I will not lowball or try and get the car too cheap. I have a 1996 Mystic with 17k miles and want its 2004 sister.

Also, this is a long shot. So the 1996 Mystic Cobra I have I purchased a few years ago off a link I found in this forum from a dealer (I believe a BMW) dealer) in Michigan. The previous owner traded it in for a new BMW for his wife but he also had a 2004 Mystichrome as well. If anyone knows who that could possibly be I would love to potentially contact them to see if he would sell since he kept great care of the car I have. Like I said, this part is a long shot.

All the best guys and PM or if you find any leads online let me know. Like I said, I won't be ready to buy until about September but I would like to start the car hunting now.
Hi I have an 2004 mystichrome I'm thinking of selling I'm in Ohio give me a tex if interested 7406835310

Users who are viewing this thread