ISO 2004 Mystichrome Cobra

19MysticCobra96

Established Member
First post here. I'm looking for a 2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe (no verts) with less than 20k miles. Mostly stock preferred but will consider modded ones. I DO NOT want one with a front license plate. Not looking for a quick sell. I'll be ready to buy around September. I would like to find someone I can talk to and drive/fly out to look at the car before buying. Doesn't need to be a fast process, just looking for the right car. I will not lowball or try and get the car too cheap. I have a 1996 Mystic with 17k miles and want its 2004 sister.

Also, this is a long shot. So the 1996 Mystic Cobra I have I purchased a few years ago off a link I found in this forum from a dealer (I believe a BMW) dealer) in Michigan. The previous owner traded it in for a new BMW for his wife but he also had a 2004 Mystichrome as well. If anyone knows who that could possibly be I would love to potentially contact them to see if he would sell since he kept great care of the car I have. Like I said, this part is a long shot.

All the best guys and PM or if you find any leads online let me know. Like I said, I won't be ready to buy until about September but I would like to start the car hunting now.

19MysticCobra96

Established Member
Not looking to sell, but I have the 96 and 04. Very cool and different looking cars side by side. Good luck in your search

Thanks! Yeah I know it'll be a search but they are just hard to come by now. Missed an opportunity a month ago on eBay for one that was one stock with less than 10k miles on and it went for $32k. That's exactly what I'm hoping to find and will pay it. Both mystics are the prettiest cobras Ford has made. I'm praying they don't make another one because I will have to have it but won't be able to afford it haha

19MysticCobra96

Established Member

I've been watching that car for sale on Craigslist for the past 2 months. His initial asking price was way too high and I have a bad feeling about it since it has yet to sell and this is the 2nd or 3rd it's been on eBay. I knew the original owner of that car too, I actually even drove it once. Before he sold it to that guy it was heavily modified and it appears that what's been changed on the car from when he bought it gives me a red flag that something's not quite kosher with it anymore but I certainly appreciate the heads up for the link!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It will be so awesome when you get your "sister" Mystichrome Cobra. You'll find the perfect one. Sorry you missed out on the eBay sale. LOW mileage Terminators call still be found, but it's getting a bit harder to find them. They're out there, though.

19MysticCobra96

Established Member
It will be so awesome when you get your "sister" Mystichrome Cobra. You'll find the perfect one. Sorry you missed out on the eBay sale. LOW mileage Terminators call still be found, but it's getting a bit harder to find them. They're out there, though.

Thanks! I can't wait for it and I know its just a waiting game until the right one comes along. Very excited though because this has been my dream car ever since it was released.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was browsing around for you and found a lot of lower mileage convertible Mystichromes and not one coupe. If I come across anything I'll let you know. Yours is out there...somewhere! :)

19MysticCobra96

Established Member
I was browsing around for you and found a lot of lower mileage convertible Mystichromes and not one coupe. If I come across anything I'll let you know. Yours is out there...somewhere! :)

Thanks for looking! Yeah all I've been finding are verts. There's 3 coupes on Craigslist now but they are either too modified or too many miles. I need to be patient but it's hard to be lol

oneof185

Established Member
Thanks for looking! Yeah all I've been finding are verts. There's 3 coupes on Craigslist now but they are either too modified or too many miles. I need to be patient but it's hard to be lol

is there a mass search for Craigslist now, like Craigslook used to be?

oneof185

Established Member
^^^^^
Thanks a lot, great app. I've been putting in cities one by one searching around, lol.

mysticcobra76

Established Member
It took me a entire year to find my car . Lots of dead end leads and BS . Luckily guy contacted me about the car I have now . Took less than a week to complete the deal. I see some of the same people reply to the want adds . GOOD LUCK

19MysticCobra96

Established Member
It took me a entire year to find my car . Lots of dead end leads and BS . Luckily guy contacted me about the car I have now . Took less than a week to complete the deal. I see some of the same people reply to the want adds . GOOD LUCK

Awesome that's good to hear! I have a feeling it'll be a little while but the wait will be worth it.

BTW: I have cash on hand now so my funds are set aside for when the right car comes along

Users who are viewing this thread