Isn't that strange?

313Speed

Banned
Isn't that strange?

þ The Russians got into their Vietnam right After we got out of ours? Isn't that strange?

þ We supported Bin Laden and the Taleban for years, and viewed them as freedom fighters against the Russians? Isn't that strange?

þ As late as 1998 the US was paying the salary of every single Taleban official in Afghanistan? Isn't that strange?

þ There is more oil and gas in the Caspian Sea area than in Saudi Arabia,but you need a pipeline through Afghanistan to get the oil out. Isn't that strange?

þ UNOCAL, a giant American Oil conglomerate, wanted to build a 1-000-mile long pipeline from the Caspian Sea through Afghanistan to the Arabian Sea. Isn't that strange?

þ UNOCAL spent $10 billion on geological surveys for pipeline construction, and very nicely courted the Taleban for their support in allowing the construction to begin. Isn't that strange?

þ All of the leading Taleban officials were in Texas negotiating with UNOCAL in 1998. Isn't that strange?

þ 1998-1999 - The Taleban changed its mind and threw UNOCAL out of the country and awarded the pipeline project to a company from Argentina. Isn't that strange?

þ John Maresca, vice president of UNOCAL, testified before Congress and said no pipeline until the Taleban was gone and a more friendly government was established. Isn't that strange?

þ 1999-2000 - The Taleban became the most evil people in the world. Isn't that strange?

þ Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October. Isn't that strange?

þ Sept. 11, 2001 - WTC disaster. Bush goes to war against Afghanistan even though none of the hijackers came from Afghanistan. Isn't that strange?

þ Bush blamed Bin Laden but has never offered any proof saying it's a "secret." Isn't that strange?

þ Taleban offered to negotiate to turn over Bin Laden if we showed them some proof. We refused; we bombed. Isn't that strange?

þ Bush said: "This is not about nation building. It's about getting the terrorists." Isn't that strange?

þ We have a new government in Afghanistan. Isn't that strange?

þ The leader of that government formerly worked for UNOCAL. Isn't that strange?

þ Bush appoints a special envoy to represent the US to deal with that new government, who formerly was the "chief consultant to UNOCAL." Isn't that strange?

þ The Bush family acquired their wealth through oil? Isn't that strange?

þ Bush's secretary of interior was the president of an oil company before going to Washington. Isn't that strange?

þ George Bush Sr. now works with the "Carlysle Group" specializing in huge oil investments round the world. Isn't that strange?

þ Condoleezza Rice worked for Chevron before going to Washington. Isn't that strange?

þ Chevron named one of its newest "supertankers" after Condoleezza. Isn't that strange?

þ Dick Cheney worked for the giant oil conglomerate Haliburton before becoming vice president. Isn't that strange?

þ Haliburton gave Cheney $34 million as a farewell gift when he left the company. Isn't that strange?

þ Halliburton is in the pipeline construction business. Isn't that strange?

þ There is $6 trillion worth of oil in the Caspian Sea area. Isn't
that strange?

þ The US government quietly announced on Jan 31, 2002 that we will support the construction of the Trans-Afghanistan pipeline. Isn't that strange?

þ President Musharraf (Pakistan), and interim leader Karzai, (Afghanistan -UNOCAL) announces agreement to build proposed gas pipeline from Central Asia to Pakistan viaAfghanistan. (Irish Times 02/10/02) Isn't that strange?
IT'S THE OIL!!!!

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
If it was really the oil we would take over Mexico #5 In oil production in the world. Now I won't rule oil out that as A reason...but it's not the only reason. Plus if you are so against us doing things for oil.......WALK!!!!

313Speed

Banned
Alas... Mexico is slowly taken of the U.S. Three illeagals at a time.

Still... all Bush had to say was 80 cents a gallon and I'm cutting car insurance. That world have worked better then the load of crap he pulled.

Hmmmm, isn't it strange that people are able to take a whole bunch of unrelated facts and piece them together in a misleading way, then add statements taken out of context and suddenly a wave of pathetic, useless idiots believe it? Isn't that strange?

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
Hmmmm, isn't it strange that people are able to take a whole bunch of unrelated facts and piece them together in a misleading way, then add statements taken out of context and suddenly a wave of pathetic, useless idiots believe it? Isn't that strange?
Cliffnotes:

Dean agrees

CJsV8Bird

All that crap he just said actually took place. And my gas prices keep rising for some reason. ISN'T THAT STRANGE?

Originally posted by ZX3Turbo2K
All that crap he just said actually took place. And my gas prices keep rising for some reason. ISN'T THAT STRANGE?

well I guess you should get a better job so you can afford those gas prices and quit your whining.

Originally posted by ZX3Turbo2K

Although I do appreciate your post...you prove my point quite well. :thumbsup:

313Speed

Banned
Funny... how seemingly unrelated facts (aka - truth) paint a story of a oil/money driven presidency. You know whats funny... I pulled that off a conservative site going against Bust.

Yeah, just keep searching for the missile in the pentagon too you f***ing animated fetus.

Oh, BTW, one fact was left out in the BS list of reasonS for attacking Afghanistan...

THAT'S WHERE THE AL QAEDA TRAINING CAMPS WERE YOU MISERABLE F***KING DEGENERATE F**KING IDIOTS!!! YOU KNOW, THOSE FOLKS WHO BLEW UP THE F**KING WORLD TRADE CENTERS AND KILLED NEARLY 3,000 PEOPLE. PLEASE PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR FAT ASSES AND GET A BREATH OF FRESH AIR FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!! AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, PLEASE STOP SHOVELING YOUR USELESS F***ING STUPID LIBERAL BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA HERE. MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WORK FOR A LIVING, ARE ADAQUETELY EDUCATED, AND DON'T BUY INTO THIS ABSOLUTE F***ING NONSENSE LIKE YOU IDIOTS DO. NOW PLEASE GO INJECT YOURSELF WITH AN AIDS INFECTED NEEDLE!!!

LogiWorld123

Established Member
I don't have the time to go through them all, so I'll just point out the big ones. (Wait yes I do)

þ The Russians got into their Vietnam right After we got out of ours? Isn't that strange?

Coincidence. Isn't it strange that we fought two world wars within 30 years?

þ We supported Bin Laden and the Taleban for years, and viewed them as freedom fighters against the Russians? Isn't that strange?

Slay our dragons one at a time; we also called the Russians Allies against the Germans.

þ As late as 1998 the US was paying the salary of every single Taleban official in Afghanistan? Isn't that strange?

Taliban, and I doubt that we were cutting them a check. More than likely they were abusing a UN program.

þ There is more oil and gas in the Caspian Sea area than in Saudi Arabia,but you need a pipeline through Afghanistan to get the oil out. Isn't that strange?

There is also more oil in Russia, isn't that strange?

þ UNOCAL, a giant American Oil conglomerate, wanted to build a 1-000-mile long pipeline from the Caspian Sea through Afghanistan to the Arabian Sea. Isn't that strange?

So did every other oil company in the world.

þ UNOCAL spent $10 billion on geological surveys for pipeline construction, and very nicely courted the Taleban for their support in allowing the construction to begin. Isn't that strange?

Would you rather they just shoot first ask questions later?

þ All of the leading Taleban officials were in Texas negotiating with UNOCAL in 1998. Isn't that strange?

So? I was in Texas in 1998 too.

þ 1998-1999 - The Taleban changed its mind and threw UNOCAL out of the country and awarded the pipeline project to a company from Argentina. Isn't that strange?

No sources.

þ John Maresca, vice president of UNOCAL, testified before Congress and said no pipeline until the Taleban was gone and a more friendly government was established. Isn't that strange?

Too much to read but here's the transcript

http://www.azer.com/aiweb/categories/magazine/41_folder/41_articles/41_maresca.html

þ 1999-2000 - The Taleban became the most evil people in the world. Isn't that strange?

They did? They were always known to be bad people/

þ Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October. Isn't that strange?

Uncited.

þ Sept. 11, 2001 - WTC disaster. Bush goes to war against Afghanistan even though none of the hijackers came from Afghanistan. Isn't that strange?

Where were the camps at? In Afghanistan.

þ Bush blamed Bin Laden but has never offered any proof saying it's a "secret." Isn't that strange?

Isn't that strange that he claimed responsibility? Must be secret :)

þ Taleban offered to negotiate to turn over Bin Laden if we showed them some proof. We refused; we bombed. Isn't that strange?

They refused.

þ Bush said: "This is not about nation building. It's about getting the terrorists." Isn't that strange?

We got terrorists 1st.

Old and busted; Taliban. New hotness: government that's worth a damn. Yes thats very strange!

þ Bush appoints a special envoy to represent the US to deal with that new government, who formerly was the "chief consultant to UNOCAL." Isn't that strange?

So did millions of other people.

þ Bush's secretary of interior was the president of an oil company before going to Washington. Isn't that strange?

Did she? Don't think she did.

þ George Bush Sr. now works with the "Carlysle Group" specializing in huge oil investments round the world. Isn't that strange?

When you spend your whole life in an industry, why not?

þ Condoleezza Rice worked for Chevron before going to Washington. Isn't that strange?

But its UNOCOL who is being the evil monopoly guys!

þ Chevron named one of its newest "supertankers" after Condoleezza. Isn't that strange?

Above.

þ Dick Cheney worked for the giant oil conglomerate Haliburton before becoming vice president. Isn't that strange?

He also has worked for other administrations. So what?

þ Haliburton gave Cheney $34 million as a farewell gift when he left the company. Isn't that strange?

That's nothing compared to what some other CEOs get when they get fired.

þ There is $6 trillion worth of oil in the Caspian Sea area. Isn't that strange?

So?

þ The US government quietly announced on Jan 31, 2002 that we will support the construction of the Trans-Afghanistan pipeline. Isn't that strange?

No?

þ President Musharraf (Pakistan), and interim leader Karzai, (Afghanistan -UNOCAL) announces agreement to build proposed gas pipeline from Central Asia to Pakistan viaAfghanistan. (Irish Times 02/10/02) Isn't that strange?
[/B]

The only quote with a source, lol.

Re: Re: Isn't that strange?

Originally posted by Scoriox
I don't have the time to go through them all, so I'll just point out the big ones. (Wait yes I do)

Slay our dragons one at a time; we also called the Russians Allies against the Germans.

Taliban, and I doubt that we were cutting them a check. More than likely they were abusing a UN program.

No sources.

http://www.azer.com/aiweb/categories/magazine/41_folder/41_articles/41_maresca.html

Uncited.

Isn't that strange that he claimed responsibility? Must be secret :)

They refused.

We got terrorists 1st.

Old and busted; Taliban. New hotness: government that's worth a damn. Yes thats very strange!

Above.

So?

No?

You are my hero sometimes.:lol:

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member

LOL by far the quote of the day lol....

The ownage is strong with this one, yes it is.

313Speed

Banned
I don't have time to rebut all you and you're other ignorant posters... oh wait, I do. And I have fact to follow up. Bring it on.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yet the second of those two wars was entered into because Japan attacked us... because they were running out of oil.... just like we are.

quote:

And we also supported Iraq against Iran. Create our dragons one at a time.

quote:

http://www.rense.com/general25/dann.htm

quote:

Look at a map.... the Caspian sea boarders Russia. Why do you think the U.S.S.R. wanted Afghanistan in the first place... to get it's oil to a port.

quote:

And yet you can't make the saudi-bush connection of big oil.. right?

quote:

And if no oil was discovered there.... well, we know that Africa has no oil. At least we know there are no reasons to step in an attack those governments.

quote:

Yes... lots of ignorant red necks tend to be in that area. Most of them don't see the oil connection... nor do they base votes on anything other then religious beliefs.

quote:

No sources.

Much like EVERYTHING you posted here. Unlike most people, I do remeber the events of the Taleban back then though, and this was one of them. Right along the time the bombarded those two 1200 year old Hindu statues... even with internation outrage. But I'm sure you were paying attention to the world around you back then... and can therefore remeber these events as well.

quote:

http://www.azer.com/aiweb/categorie...41_maresca.html

QUOTE-
Mr. MARESCA. Thank you, Mr. Chairman. It's nice to see you again. I am John Maresca, vice president for international relations of the Unocal Corporation. Unocal, as you know, is one of the world's leading energy resource and project development companies. I appreciate your invitation to speak here today. I believe these hearings are important and timely. I congratulate you for focusing on Central Asia oil and gas reserves and the role they play in shaping U.S. policy.
I would like to focus today on three issues. First, the need for multiple pipeline routes for Central Asian oil and gas resources. Second, the need for U.S. support for international and regional efforts to achieve balanced and lasting political settlements to the conflicts in the region, including Afghanistan. Third, the need for structured assistance to encourage economic reforms and the development of appropriate investment climates in the region. In this regard, we specifically support repeal or removal of section 907 of the Freedom Support Act.

http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/intlrel/hfa48119.000/hfa48119_0f.htm

Summary... more friendly government.

quote:

Perhaps... most people driven by blind idealism tend to be. Then again, I wonder what they think of the U.S.? Christian led government with Imperialistic intent.... hell, even our European allies think this lately. But I digress.... why haven't we attacked bad people in other countries? Because they don't have oil.

quote:

Uncited.

Blow me it's uncited.... here you go.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1550366.stm

And now it's sited and TRUE. Outside U.S. and objective...

quote:

Yet 19 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia... a country who's government has heavy business ties to Bush Sr. and Jr. Actually, Bush Jr. was financed in his early oil days in Texas by the Saud's. Were they attacked? Nope... two countries who stood against us... and had oil were. The countries without oil... never got mentioned unless nukes were involved.

quote:

Isn't that strange that he claimed responsibility? Must be secret

Actually... Bin Laden never claimed responsibility. Thats part of his M.O. While linked to many attacks, he never comes out and admits it. He did praise the attacks... never admitted to them.

Really, where the **** do you get this bullshit. Get a damn TV or internet connection before pulling this out of you're ass.

quote:

They refused.

I got Fox News too.... and even they reported this to be true. We never had any proof to offer. I understand, there really wan't enough at that time... but maybe, just maybe, if we had not raced to war, we might have been able to offer them some. Of course... were still looking for the WMD in Iraq to justify that war too.

quote:

We got terrorists 1st.

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/terrorists/fugitives.htm

Really... not according to that list. And guess what, there were a shit load less of them before the war.

quote:

Both the Iraq and Afghanistan governments are hand pick puppet governments of the U.S. The U.S.S.R. went to war in Afghanistan to support their Communist puppet government. The collapse of the U.S.S.R. came about from an arms race they lost to us... as well as supporting an unwinnable war in Afghanistan. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE IT WAS WORTH A DAMN?

quote:

quote:

Millions... maybe oil made a million people confortable. Try a few thousand getting rich from running those companies... and try the rest of us breaking the bank to pay for $2.00 a gallon.

quote:

This one is correct. Here is her role -

QUOTE-
In 1999, Norton joined Brownstein Hyatt & Farber. Congressional records revealed in 2001 that the law firm lobbied in Washington for a total of 45 clients, "including some with political interests before the Interior Department": Delta Petroleum Corporation (interested in 'offshore resources'); Timet-Titanium Metals Corporation (metals processor); the Shaw Group (makes pipes for oil companies and power plants); Ustman Technologies (monitors underground storage tanks); and Warren Rogers Associates (sells products and services for chemical and petroleum storage tanks)

http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Gale_Norton

quote:

A president has a duty country first... personal and financial industries second. Do you want the person who had direct knowledge of national secrets going to the highest bidder?

quote:

The point here is that the elected officials are profing off oil and a war. What better way to keep lining you're pockets then to hire the best in the industry

quote:

Above.

And what better way to thank a person for making them millions?

quote:

Those administrations were also directly linked to oil... as you pointed out earlier.

quote:

Cheney was not fired... he was required to leave because of a conflict of interest after being elected. $34 million sure does alot to keep those Government contracts going... Haliburton, his company, has been one of the top companies contracted to rebuil Iraq. No wonder we didn't want a coalition... we would have had to share government contracts.

quote:
þ There is $6 trillion worth of oil in the Caspian Sea area. Isn't that strange?

So?

Oil is running out... I know the idea seems as difficult for people to get as the concept of evolution lately. Let me rephrase that above statement.... $6 trillion of new oil thats hardly tapped.. the rest of the reserves are running out. That, or in unfriendly countries... like Iraq. Perhaps we should just send troops to those countries.....

quote:

No?

How many souces do you need? This guy has them all-

http://www.ratical.com/ratville/CAH/oilwar1.html

quote:
[/B]

Actually... this is an adaptation is from an article contributed to Media Monitors Network (MMN) by Joseph Clifford and from testimony before Congress by the president of UNOCAL, proposed builder of the pipeline. All cited.... I think I covered most of it for the undereducated posters here.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
I don't have time to rebut all you and you're other ignorant posters... oh wait, I do. And I have fact to follow up. Bring it on.

Steerike 1. Way to open up your argument.

And yet the second of those two wars was entered into because Japan attacked us... because they were running out of oil.... just like we are.

Didn't help that the Germans were sinking our boats either; then declared on us.

And we also supported Iraq against Iran. Create our dragons one at a time.

We also fought against the French with the British, then fought against the British with the French! This is pointless to argue about.

Copyright of Telegraph Group Limited 2002

You said 1998; this just shows we are paying them now.

Look at a map.... the Caspian sea boarders Russia. Why do you think the U.S.S.R. wanted Afghanistan in the first place... to get it's oil to a port.

Yes look at a map. It also borders a couple other countries. Russia invaded lots of other countries too; that's what Russians did; they invaded.

And yet you can't make the saudi-bush connection of big oil.. right?

No because you are trying to prove it with a series of implied conspiracy statements.

And if no oil was discovered there.... well, we know that Africa has no oil. At least we know there are no reasons to step in an attack those governments.

Africa has something better; called diamonds.

Yes... lots of ignorant red necks tend to be in that area. Most of them don't see the oil connection... nor do they base votes on anything other then religious beliefs.

Personal attack #2. I don't have religious beliefs. You have yet to show me decisive proof of a "connection"

Much like EVERYTHING you posted here. Unlike most people, I do remeber the events of the Taleban back then though, and this was one of them. Right along the time the bombarded those two 1200 year old Hindu statues... even with internation outrage. But I'm sure you were paying attention to the world around you back then... and can therefore remeber these events as well.

I could cite sources if you want them. And how does this have anything to do with your argument(s)?

QUOTE-
I would like to focus today on three issues. First, the need for multiple pipeline routes for Central Asian oil and gas resources. Second, the need for U.S. support for international and regional efforts to achieve balanced and lasting political settlements to the conflicts in the region, including Afghanistan. Third, the need for structured assistance to encourage economic reforms and the development of appropriate investment climates in the region. In this regard, we specifically support repeal or removal of section 907 of the Freedom Support Act.

Summary... more friendly government.

More STABLE government. If the Taliban hadn't been dumbasses and harbored terrorists and did all sorts of terrible things to the people and to the country, there wouldn't be a problem.

Perhaps... most people driven by blind idealism tend to be. Then again, I wonder what they think of the U.S.? Christian led government with Imperialistic intent.... hell, even our European allies think this lately. But I digress.... why haven't we attacked bad people in other countries? Because they don't have oil.

Afghanistan suffered horribly under the Taliban. We haven't invaded other countries because they don't have terrorists there.

Blow me it's uncited.... here you go.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1550366.stm

And now it's sited and TRUE. Outside U.S. and objective...

Hindsight is 20/20; so is lying. I can't remember where I read it, but some "US Official" warned of the exact time and place where 9/11 would happen. Turned out later he was lying. People lie 313speed. As I can tell by your posting nature, I am confident you are aware of people in government lying to make things look better.

Just because its cited and on the internet does not make it true.

Yet 19 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia... a country who's government has heavy business ties to Bush Sr. and Jr. Actually, Bush Jr. was financed in his early oil days in Texas by the Saud's. Were they attacked? Nope... two countries who stood against us... and had oil were. The countries without oil... never got mentioned unless nukes were involved.

Yet, 19 of those guys were trained and raised in Afghanistan. Why weren't the other countries not mentioned if they have no oil or nukes? They have no terrorists.

Actually... Bin Laden never claimed responsibility. Thats part of his M.O. While linked to many attacks, he never comes out and admits it. He did praise the attacks... never admitted to them.

Really, where the **** do you get this bullshit. Get a damn TV or internet connection before pulling this out of you're ass.

If it smells like shit, looks like shit, and its stuck to the bottom of your shoe, its shit.

Personal attack #3; I am so glad I am dealing with such a friendly person.

I got Fox News too.... and even they reported this to be true. We never had any proof to offer. I understand, there really wan't enough at that time... but maybe, just maybe, if we had not raced to war, we might have been able to offer them some. Of course... were still looking for the WMD in Iraq to justify that war too.

I don't watch Fox News. We said "Hand over Bin Laden because we know you have him" They said "Go f yourself, bin laden has done nothing wrong" we said "Ok, kaboom"

Really... not according to that list. And guess what, there were a shit load less of them before the war.

Is there a list of all the ones we vaporized, shot and killed, captured, scared shitless? What there isn't? Do you keep a tab on the global terrorist population? If not, you are just pulling things out of the air to bolster your faltering stance.

Both the Iraq and Afghanistan governments are hand pick puppet governments of the U.S. The U.S.S.R. went to war in Afghanistan to support their Communist puppet government. The collapse of the U.S.S.R. came about from an arms race they lost to us... as well as supporting an unwinnable war in Afghanistan. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE IT WAS WORTH A DAMN?

Read above about supporting Russia against Germany. They were terrible governments. I don't care if they were chosen by the US. I said "They were not worth a damn" and I was right! Nothing you said disproves me.

Millions... maybe oil made a million people confortable. Try a few thousand getting rich from running those companies... and try the rest of us breaking the bank to pay for $2.00 a gallon.

Are there not millions of shareholders of oil companies? Few thousand, lol 83% of all facts are made up.

This one is correct. Here is her role -

QUOTE-
In 1999, Norton joined Brownstein Hyatt & Farber. Congressional records revealed in 2001 that the law firm lobbied in Washington for a total of 45 clients, "including some with political interests before the Interior Department": Delta Petroleum Corporation (interested in 'offshore resources'); Timet-Titanium Metals Corporation (metals processor); the Shaw Group (makes pipes for oil companies and power plants); Ustman Technologies (monitors underground storage tanks); and Warren Rogers Associates (sells products and services for chemical and petroleum storage tanks)

http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Gale_Norton

So you just disproved that she was a president of an oil company. Kudos to you! She was involved in a lobbying group with companies involved with petrol products, so that means she was the president of an oil company even though there is no SEC filingon her.

A president has a duty country first... personal and financial industries second. Do you want the person who had direct knowledge of national secrets going to the highest bidder?

He's a Former President; who cares what he does?

The point here is that the elected officials are profing off oil and a war. What better way to keep lining you're pockets then to hire the best in the industry

Well then state your points more accurately and stop pulling tangent arguments into play and attempting to relate things on a shred.

And what better way to thank a person for making them millions?

Wasn't that ship named after her long before she joined the Administration, and wasn't the ship renamed after the fact?

Yes it was!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2001/05/05/MN223743.DTL&type=printable

Those administrations were also directly linked to oil... as you pointed out earlier.

Then what are you saying? I require points to be laid out and clearly visible in order for me to warrant them attention.

Cheney was not fired... he was required to leave because of a conflict of interest after being elected. $34 million sure does alot to keep those Government contracts going... Haliburton, his company, has been one of the top companies contracted to rebuil Iraq. No wonder we didn't want a coalition... we would have had to share government contracts.

That's not what I said; what I said is what Cheney got sometimes PALES to what other CEOs get even the fired ones. Try reading.

Oil is running out... I know the idea seems as difficult for people to get as the concept of evolution lately. Let me rephrase that above statement.... $6 trillion of new oil thats hardly tapped.. the rest of the reserves are running out. That, or in unfriendly countries... like Iraq. Perhaps we should just send troops to those countries.....

There are also reports that there is plenty of oil left in the reserves. Look at America for example; we don't even drill all that much in our own oil rich lands.

How many souces do you need? This guy has them all-

http://www.ratical.com/ratville/CAH/oilwar1.html

I don't need sources, I just don't see how its so strange and damning as you put it out to be.

Actually... this is an adaptation is from an article contributed to Media Monitors Network (MMN) by Joseph Clifford and from testimony before Congress by the president of UNOCAL, proposed builder of the pipeline. All cited.... I think I covered most of it for the undereducated posters here.

No its not all cited. Try again. And next time, leave out the personal jabs douchebag.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One

-I ate some doughnuts this morning.

-I went to a highschool football game last night that got rained out.

Conclusion...I have a bad knee!

Users who are viewing this thread