Isle of Man TT - Anyone Watching?

Coiled03

Established Member
Yep - watch every year.

Definitely on my bucket list to attend in person at least once.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I have always been in awe of these guys, just watching them makes my hands and feet sweat!

2hrcrcx.jpg

TourEnvy

Around
Established Member

The vantage point at 21 sec shows how fast these crazy bastards are going on these roads. Pretty unbelievable. Just a blip on the radar.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
The sidecars were on the other night. Winning pair set a new lap record of 117mph, keep in mind these are powered by 600cc engines. The superbikes lap around 135mph. It's the 160+ through narrow British streets, with the bike on one tire, squriming for traction, the jumps at 140mph, etc. that just makes it surreal. DAMN!

It's a race where, "You crash, you die.", definitely comes into play. All those Moto GP snowflakes with their sand traps and run-off areas, seem to not show up at this event. Even if you have the all skills, you are one random bad luck failure away from crashing/dying.

Look for the 125cc class. It's funny to see.

Coiled03

Established Member
All those Moto GP snowflakes with their sand traps and run-off areas, seem to not show up at this event.

Actually, I think they said Rossi was there earlier this week. I have a feeling they might come, but just not make their presence known.

Users who are viewing this thread