ISF vs Boss 302

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Talk about a dead even race. Also, having a regular size passenger from a roll doesn't effect the race much, if at all. I have field tested it before :)

sorry man. That’s is incorrect. Having a passenger WILL affect the outcome. It’s about 1 car length + for an average guy, 40-140.

I have tested that shit down to a science.

musclefan21

Established Member
sorry man. That’s is incorrect. Having a passenger WILL affect the outcome. It’s about 1 car length + for an average guy, 40-140.

I have tested that shit down to a science.

So have I.. numerous times back in my days. From a dig, the effect was noticeable, from a roll, we saw very minimal to none. we have swapped passengers numerous times, different days, and race always ended with very similar results. I am sure there are many other factors to consider as well.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
So have I.. numerous times back in my days. From a dig, the effect was noticeable, from a roll, we saw very minimal to none. we have swapped passengers numerous times, different days, and race always ended with very similar results. I am sure there are many other factors to consider as well.

Think about for a sec. If you added 180-200lbs on a car (whether roll or dig), do you really think that it accelerates JUST as fast? The answer is NO, no it doesn’t. 1 car length on a roll is about 1-2 tenths of a sec. Not very much. That’s all it takes.

I didn’t just do this a few times casually. I actually tested the shit. Over an over and over again.

Passenger on a run, can and does affect the outcome.

promise you.

Users who are viewing this thread