Established Member
or does this look like a photoshop?

32024-916-20214.jpg

32024-916-20215.jpg

the second one looks real but the first? :shrug:

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member
Doesn't look very authentic to me, but doesn't look like a chop either. The shadows seems to be in the right places and coloring is a little off....but not fake. Interesting.

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
^ thats what my sister said, its for a Gen1 Lightning and the guy wants about $55 bucks for it. I want it but I really don't want to waste any money on what might be a fake.

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
buy it with paypal...guarenteed money back if product isnt what it is and stuff for up to like $1000 or something like that

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
A Fuzzy Bunny said:
Doesn't look very authentic to me, but doesn't look like a chop either. The shadows seems to be in the right places and coloring is a little off....but not fake. Interesting.

What he said.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
why would someone photoshop exhaust like that? I guess they would if they were bored, but I figure they just got creative while welding.

Jake

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That smaller muffler must not be welded because it is rotated 180 degrees in the second photo. And I can see a number of differences between the two as far as details. And do the mufflers appear to be "floating" or is it me? I just don't know.

DCAN87

Established Member
Look at the long pipe, on the first pic its barely over the other muffler but in the second, its totally over and bent. Could just be the angle though. It doesn't look real to me.

95 bolt

Established Member
i have a 95 lightning and i have flows on it. depending on where you want the pipes to show on your truck its hard to have a clean look underneath. i bet this is a real set up but i cant picture it looking clean at all. i would say they will hang too low. probably why they want to sell them.

Users who are viewing this thread