Is this for real?

coposrv

Established Member
You're not understanding me.

Him spitting does not warrant a professional assaulting him. Spit can be considered assault, but it does not warrant her attacking him like that. He's restrained multiple times, and in a stretcher headed for an evaluation, which leads someone to believe he's got some mental issues going on.

As stated above, she would still be employed, and not facing criminal charges, had she just let the LEO that were right there do their jobs.....

crazy concept, I know, this 'Logic' thing. Seems to escape most people nowadays.

Ahhh. It seems we agree.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

dabmajor

Established Member
Last edited:

1badton

Established Member
That's fair.
Bullshit, restrained, you'll get your mouth restrained also. Think about this, his spit goes in your mouth, you get hep C you come home kiss your kids, wife, partner you give to them! You never knew you had it. It can be transferred by a wet caugh, body fluids, blood. Whats fair now.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mnewxcv

Established Member
Bullshit, restrained, you'll get your mouth restrained also. Think about this, his spit goes in your mouth, you get hep C you come home kiss your kids, wife, partner you give to them! You never knew you had it. It can be transferred by a wet caugh, body fluids, blood. Whats fair now.

and wailing on a kid like your mike tyson fixes that...how?

1badton

Established Member
Better to sit there and be a victim than to dish some justice to a shitbag?

By your own account, she is just as guilty as he is now. So it's even then... Why are we damning the person who fought back and defended herself when she was spit on by a shitbag? You can sit there and be a victim, or you can give them a taste of their own medicine. And i bet that grown ass 17 year old will never spit on anyone again. :D

You're becoming a product of our weak society, which tells you to sit there and take it, and no real punishment will be given to the 17 year old, and he will go right back to being the shithead he always has been. That's called enabling, and it creates even more of these people.

I get it that in the eyes of the law, she was wrong. But laws aren't perfect, nor is our justice system for giving out adequate punishment either.
Couldn't have said it better. The vagina hat wearing bitches won't see what they have become. Don't worry that emt will get her job back and then some too. Better to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission! Spitting to me is the lowest and deserves to get knocked the **** out.

1badton

Established Member
Ummm. Dude was restrained. Emt needs to hold the hell back and get a clue. You can’t go flying off the handle like that. Grow up and do your job.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Really, get in the real world boy! America is now filled with little bitches who feel entitled to get away with shit like that. Bet you feel the parents aren't responsible. The father should have gotten up in there and did it himself. Americans have been brainwashed into takin care of people who commit crimes, bullshit. You grow the **** up, get out there, see how you would handle that situation, bet money you would do the same! Stop the coddling of POS, you teach them it's okay to do shit like that. Hell even "Stitch" on livePD explained punching someone in the ribs is a technique to have them submit to cuffs, but you probably see police brutality

Last edited by a moderator:

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Really, get in the real world boy! America is now filled with little bitches who feel entitled to get away with shit like that. Bet you feel the parents aren't responsible. The father should have gotten up in there and did it himself. Americans have been brainwashed into takin care of people who commit crimes, bullshit. You grow the f*** up, get out there, see how you would handle that situation, bet money you would do the same! Stop the coddling of POS, you teach them it's okay to do shit like that. Hell even "Stitch" on livePD explained punching someone in the ribs is a technique to have them submit to cuffs, but you probably see police brutality

giphy.gif

mnewxcv

Established Member
Think that kid will spit on someone again?

Like stated, if a kid is restrained in an ambulance and headed to the hospital for evaluation, there is a good chance he has a mental illness. Not knowing to what extent, I think punching a kid with a mental illness who is defenseless is about on par with doing the same to a 90 year old in a wheel chair.

1badton

Established Member
Like stated, if a kid is restrained in an ambulance and headed to the hospital for evaluation, there is a good chance he has a mental illness. Not knowing to what extent, I think punching a kid with a mental illness who is defenseless is about on par with doing the same to a 90 year old in a wheel chair.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Spitting on a Police Officer or Emergency Responder is considered a Felony in most states as its considered a noxious fluid! Yep she went too far but if were gonna start "Arresting everyone" then lets not forget to arrest the little asshole for spitting on the EMT!

Connecticut State Police Troopers have take home unmarked cars that have no cages so they restrain the prisoner in the front seat with a seat belt. IF the suspect spits on the Trooper they put a spit mask on the suspect just as EMT workers do here when u spit.

MrClean100

Established Member

Him spitting does not warrant a professional assaulting him. Spit can be considered assault, but it does not warrant her attacking him like that. He's restrained multiple times, and in a stretcher headed for an evaluation, which leads someone to believe he's got some mental issues going on.

As stated above, she would still be employed, and not facing criminal charges, had she just let the LEO that were right there do their jobs.....

crazy concept, I know, this 'Logic' thing. Seems to escape most people nowadays.

MrClean100

Established Member

Thank you for clarifying this for the group. Any human service worker responding to a person receiving any "professional medical or mental service" by spitting on the person they are presumably helping must be terminated immediately and should be subject to other possibly criminal penalties. Human services is not for for everybody. In forty years of services I have be spit on and punched and kicked over a 1000 times (mostly in hospital settings) and I have never reacted this way and only twice have I directly seen anybody else react that way. In both cases the individuals were terminated immediately and rightly so. Human services is about helping others not hurting them or humiliating them. Police are not under the exact same restrictions and priorities. As a human service professional the safety and well being of the persons I am serving is primary. My safety is secondary. Of course people not trained in human services might not know this and people who are trained and still behave in ways like the woman in video have failed and should be out as soon as possible. One mitigating factor might be her own mental health issues but of course this does not absolve her of these very unprofessional likely criminal behaviors.

Very sorry if I have offended anybody and thank you again for your original post.

Zemedici

Established Member

Look out everyone, we got another one here.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread