• White/Gold

Votes: 71 59.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kevins89notch

Established Member
This is white and gold:

vUYv0t3.jpg

If I invert that, and I invert the dress, here's a picture of both images INVERTED:

N9AaFpP.jpg

Are both of those inverted images the same colors? If not, the dress is black and blue...and your eyes suck.

SeikenFreak

2 Scoops
Established Member
Ahhh okay okay.. That's a cute trick.

It was CLEARLY white/gold to me. Even after the above comparison stuff.

Then I went to another site and still looked white/gold. Then I saw someone show the supposed blue/black dress example and then I scrolled back up and viola.. now it looks blue/black.

Some weird trickery here with either my eyes or the monitor. The inverted imagine example above still looks light blue/gold to me, while the image at the top is blue/black.

/shrug

crxy7ahescpf50vckypf.jpg

Last edited:

C0bra_M3nace

Cobra Fanatic
Established Member
I've been looking at this picture for the past hour and it still looks gold and white to me. Can we all agree that it is gold and white and move on?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
If there isn't two different pictures going around of both combos then my mind is blown. My friend showed me this earlier on his phone and it was clearly blue/black but the picture here is clearly white/gold. My eyes and opinion haven't changed at all since looking at either picture so if it's really one picture that's appearing different then I don't know what to say.

I'm just assuming it's some jackass proving how stupid the average person is by disseminating two pictures of the same dress in two different color combos and convincing everyone they are seeing the same thing but percieving it differently. People are stupid.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
My roommate and I argued about this for way too long. I see blue and black, he see's white and gold. I googled "white dress" to show him what white looks like and of course this dress popped up. Funny thing was when I scrolled down the dress looked white then went back to blue and black.

My final answer would be, I don't care anymore.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I have tried everything but I can only see it as white/gold.

I just checked on my phone and it is black/blue. Perhaps something related to screen differences between devices.

Edit. ok now I see blue/black on my computer, strange.

Last edited:

Sapperstang

Established Member
White/gold. But if I scroll up it is blue/black but only for a second and then it is white/gold again.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The real question....is this dress pink or green?

article-2130367-129DBA32000005DC-859_634x880.jpg

Oh, that's right. Who cares?

BlownAway03

Established Member
It must suck to find out on SVTP that your eyes suck. Come on guys, I see nothing but white and gold. Not to mention this argument is about the dumbest thing I've seen all year.

gamebred26

Established Member
I see grayish blue and bronze brown....cause I have eyes and am not ****ing retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread