Is this a good price?

03TrchRedCobra

Established Member
Ok i have been searching for a GT500 that i liked for a few months, tossing around the idea of getting a new one or getting a 07 for a little less & using the rest to mod it. I found a 07 black w/tungsten coupe that has 15,477 for $34,900. I know that Dgussin's car had about 20k & sold for 32k. The options on the car are interior upgrade only. I also found a read w/tungsten coupe that has roughly 3,5xx on the clock & is $34,950. The thing is i do not want to own another red car, but with the red Shelby having low miles & being $50 more than the black coupe with 15,477 do i have room to negotiate the price any lower on the black car?

Anyone especially dealers do you have any advice on this?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
are they both at dealers? yes you have room to negotiate, specially in this day and age. just dont be afraid to say no. 35k or 36k out the door would be a great price!!!!:beer:

skyhighsd

Established Member
I know that Dgussin's car had about 20k & sold for 32k.

He de-modded before it was sold there was no 20k in it for 32k. The black one doesnt sound bad but being a owner of a black car I would buy the red one! Black just to much of a pain to keep clean plus the miles are a lot lower. Good luck

rdsnk46

Established Member
He de-modded before it was sold there was no 20k in it for 32k. The black one doesnt sound bad but being a owner of a black car I would buy the red one! Black just to much of a pain to keep clean plus the miles are a lot lower. Good luck

I think he meant mileage Sky............?

03TrchRedCobra

Established Member
I had thought about the red one but my wife is the one buying it for me actually & she said no red cars lol. They are at dealers, i think that the black one could possibly be had somewhere in the 32 - 33k range. thanks for the replies

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
sound like good prices. be carefull though because i recently saw a thread on another forum dealing with a gt500 that was thought to be a good deal, it does not look like it is turning out to be that great!

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
Sorry bud. I was just stating my love for that color combo. Actually would be a hard combo to find since it was only around for 2007 and few were ordered that way.

Is the Red/Tungsten really Red/Satin Silver. They didnt make a Red/Tungsten but it does sound like a good looking combo if someone swapped stripes.

Good luck, :beer: should be a buyers market on any performance car right now.

ff500

Established Member
I'll sell you my car, its got 2800 miles and lots of frpp goodies. It is red with satin silver one of 111.

DSC_0099.jpg

davidhuff

Established Member
Wow,you have a great looking shelby for sale but I think he was offered one for $34,900.00 and wanted to know if he had room to negotiate.03TRCHREDCOBRA,if you do not buy,please list the ford dealer that has the two shelbygt500 for sale at that price because I have a friend looking for one to buy.

03TrchRedCobra

Established Member
David i will post it if i do not buy. The red/satin stripes is already posteed in the for sale on Team Shelby. I would like your car but i don't think the wife would go for a white car again. good luck with your sale though.

Willie2

Established Member
....you said yourself...you dont want another red car!! good deal or not, will you be happy with it years from now?

03TrchRedCobra

Established Member
....you said yourself...you dont want another red car!! good deal or not, will you be happy with it years from now?

I do like the red/silver combo but i do not want a red car & neither does my wife after her 07. If we decide on posibbly buying another white car then i would like David's. His is a good deal for the real low miles & the mods too. I am trying to hold out for the right black one 07 or 08 doesn't matter just as long as it's a coupe. Sorry if my previous post might have confused anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread