Is This 1999 Saleen Worth $51k?

jblood37

Established Member

Sick03Vert

Banned
Says page doesn't exist for me.

Posted via Topify on Android

My apologies guys...I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working. I tested the link, and others seem to be able to see it. :shrug:

Glad to see others feel the same as I do. I think it's a sweet car, but for me, those kinds of mods, as you guys have said, totally kill the resale. For $51k, you have many other, better options. It's possible to find used Trinity GT500's for that much. Granted, not with 1000HP, but the all-around car is better.

Anyway, thanks for viewing the thread. Keep the opinions coming! :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, it's high, but then any car I guess is worth what the ultimate buyer is willing to pay.

Jack Burton

Established Member
Hell no. I'm not buying a modded/caged car for that money. I'd buy a lightly modded c6z06 for a lot cheaper and be happier.

Jroc

Established Member
There are quit a few other cars I'd buy before it, but then again I've never been a huge fan a New Edge Saleen Mustangs. I think the SN95 Saleens were much better looking cars.

mr-proper

Established Member
the car is clean as hell.
sure dont look like a "build at my garage with buddys and beer"
build a Ford 351 Sportsman Block with Fox Lake Stage 3 TFS heads from reputable shop at you spend at least 10k for that longblock. add a supercharger for 6k and thats already 16k on mods, not even counting fuel system etc.

i think its fair price!!

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I'll say 35k, maybe - if you could find the right buyer. Problem is anyone willing to pay that is going to want an all original s351. It was really pretty stupid to put all that money into a s351.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Man that car is clean as ****! Not sure its 51k clean but very nice none the less.

TaraFirma

Established Member
Not 51k.
Mr Propper, you don't add up the cost of all the mods and add that to fair market value. thats not how it works. You never get out of a car what you put into it in mods.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Car is clean. And the cage is a work of art and can be partially removed so back seats can be used. And it says it was built and owned by the owner of UGR.

$50k...not for me but the money is def in the car.

Users who are viewing this thread