Is the sticker monster still around? Where do you guys buy the letters for the bumper

5.0stang95

Established Member
Is the sticker monster still around. I was looking through some old threads here and saw that a lot of people ordered from him. I sent an email a few days ago but haven't heard back.
What I am looking for.
Cobra full letters in black
Cobra outline in chrome to lay over the black letters. Where else can I get em?

smokastang

Established Member
I sent an email a few weeks ago I never heard back . So guessing no. I cant find anyone that can do the outlines in chrome

What I can contribute is that the black vinyl ones that I bought fro mine, from StangMods.com, about 9 years ago, are still in outstanding shape. And mine are exposed to winter, salt, etc. So for less than $30 they are tight.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

5.0stang95

Established Member
Bob White decals hooked me up. I wanted the Cobra with black letters outlined in chrome. He said the best way to do it was lay down a full piece of chrome. He then cut the black letters slightly smaller than the chrome so it would outline. I only put the chrome on now but will eventually add the black. He sent 2 sets of black in case i messed one up. one set of chrome, and some small running pony decals. Customer service was awesome! All for around $50.00 Highly recommend.
He also said he could do just the small outline of the letters as well for those of you asking.
20160610_160654_zpsw94c5ngl.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bob White decals hooked me up. I wanted the Cobra with black letters outlined in chrome. He said the best way to do it was lay down a full piece of chrome. He then cut the black letters slightly smaller than the chrome so it would outline. I only put the chrome on now but will eventually add the black. He sent 2 sets of black in case i messed one up. one set of chrome, and some small running pony decals. Customer service was awesome! All for around $50.00 Highly recommend.
He also said he could do just the small outline of the letters as well for those of you asking.
20160610_160654_zpsw94c5ngl.jpg

Glad, and not surprised, that Bob set you up with what you needed. Interesting that he sent you an extra set of black in case you messed the first set up. When I bought my black letters back in 2004, I screwed up a couple of the vinyl letters during my install. Totally my fault as I didn't use enough water. Called Bob to see if I could re-order just the letters I messed up and to my (pleasant) surprise he sent me an entire replacement set for FREE. He even walked me through the install on the phone. To say he went over the top, customer service wise, was an understatement. Awesome guy back in the day, and awesome to know Bob is still providing an excellent product and excellent customer service. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread