Is the Colt State Park cruise going on this year?

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
I would think so. I too am looking forward. If there is no post in the near future I'm more than willing to put a thread together!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Dave the organizer in years past has been super busy, but I am sure he intends to do this cruise again this year. I'll contact him and see what's up.

A.T

Established Member
Just don't do it on June 20th.
I can get the Saturday before and after off. Shitbag from work took the 15-20th for bike week.

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
ya june is gonna be super busy for me too. my daughter graduates high school and then a big ol party for her. we'll see when a date gets picked, always a good time and love to attend!

FromGTtoSVT

Established Member
Talked with Dave over the weekend, he told me he was unlikely going to be organizing this for 2015
I am happy to help, but I would probably organize it in a more casual fashion.

Anyone have any suggestions for a weekend that works? Was thinking maybe 6/27 or 6/28?

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
If I am free whenever it happens I am down for this one again. 6/27 I will be on track in CT though.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Talked with Dave over the weekend, he told me he was unlikely going to be organizing this for 2015
I am happy to help, but I would probably organize it in a more casual fashion.

Anyone have any suggestions for a weekend that works? Was thinking maybe 6/27 or 6/28?

i dont mind helping organize. any weekend works for me. Should definitely make it a saturday. but i know some people work saturdays.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
I won't be able to make it this weekend June 27-28th, but have a good time guys, it is a great meet.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Getting to be that time of year. Anyone talked about doing this again? I know last year was a decent turn out in Dave's absence.

If he can't organize this year I'd be okay with doing it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FromGTtoSVT

Established Member
there's definitly been some interest across the various FB pages. I get asked about it quite a bit......I'd put a poll out there and see who'd attend

Users who are viewing this thread