Is the clutch adjustable.

finally03gt

Established Member
I did a search and found a bunch of threads about what clutch to use, but my question is more simplistic. Is the stock clutch adjustable in any way. I'm betting no, but figured I'd ask.

Zemedici

Established Member
Nope.png

finally03gt

Established Member
Figured about as much. Thanks for the replies. I'm at about 38k, and all seems fine, but it is still engaging almost at the top of the travel, and I have to be very deliberate, to avoid driving like a newb....hahaha.

ShiftyThePirate

Established Member
Figured about as much. Thanks for the replies. I'm at about 38k, and all seems fine, but it is still engaging almost at the top of the travel, and I have to be very deliberate, to avoid driving like a newb....hahaha.

Yeah that is how mine was when I got mine w\ 17k on it. Totally normal, I kept thinking the clutch was worn down and needed to be adjusted, but nope, my '12 you almost have to be off the clutch for it to be fully engaged, makes using it to hold the car on a hill for a second, pretty impossible, and some city driving a PITA compared to other manuals I've driven, but I guess there is a reason?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread