Is Saturday Still On?

Secesh

Established Member
I'm flying into BWI Saturday morning at 9:10 (only flight available). Is anyone still interested in meeting up and going down to look over that Cobra, then lunch? Or am I on my own?
Just wanted to know so I can make arrangements.

TRBO VNM

Secesh said:
I'm flying into BWI Saturday morning at 9:10 (only flight available). Is anyone still interested in meeting up and going down to look over that Cobra, then lunch? Or am I on my own?

I should be able to help you out. I can even have the car running and take that if the weather is nice enough and snow is gone.

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
Secesh said:

TRBO VNM is the man you wanna take with you on this one..... :rockon:

TRBO VNM

drillsergeantjra said:
TRBO VNM is the man you wanna take with you on this one..... :rockon:

thanks Jeff. :beer:

Hey dwight, if you are reading this, you should come down early for lunch and then we can do the clutch swap in my car. :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'd like to be involved J, but have a recruiting function at 1:00 and was going to come down after that. You guys will probably be done by then. Secesh is gettin ready for some hospitality, MACA style!

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
OHH carefull guys next thing you know he will be wanting to relocate to the MACA area.... and we keep getting bigger

Secesh

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
I should be able to help you out. I can even have the car running and take that if the weather is nice enough and snow is gone.

Thanks. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
If you're willing then just let me know where & when you want to meet.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
IronTerp said:
I'd like to be involved J, but have a recruiting function at 1:00 and was going to come down after that. You guys will probably be done by then. Secesh is gettin ready for some hospitality, MACA style!

Hurry down afterwards, maybe we can eat lunch AND dinner at hooters :beer:

Secesh

Established Member
booricua said:
OHH carefull guys next thing you know he will be wanting to relocate to the MACA area.... and we keep getting bigger

I grew up there and figured i'd come back sometime. Maybe i'll just open a satellite location.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
lRageATMl said:
man your all about hooters...

mmmmmmm chicken wings. As sad as that is, that's actually the thing I most look forward to about going there anymore. I just can't eat that kind of stuff around the house because Marisa doesn't care for it.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
he's gotta be considering he isn't getting anything at home since he spent all the money on the entertainment system. :poke:

LOL, there is that element of things you just don't get at home involved......

On the plus side, Marisa is all about building a garage behind the house ASAP. She's worried that if we don't build one here for me to use that I'm gonna end up going down to your and Ben's houses to work in the garage all weekend.......

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I'm still up for it. The list in the other thread shows as follows:
RAWSN8K
Secesh
TRBOVNM
FISHTAIL

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
I'm still up for it. The list in the other thread shows as follows:
RAWSN8K
Secesh
TRBOVNM
FISHTAIL

There are more of us down here than that. Common guys, don't be ashamed to live in So. MD.....post up and common out!

Users who are viewing this thread