Is my House Haunted: Poll: SVTP will decide.

Is My House Haunted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Last few months, the wife and I have seen and experienced some crazy stuff. I have always found the supernatural and paranormal stuff intriguing, but never really experienced anything on this level. I present the evidence, keep in mind, none of these things ever happen when we are alone in the house. Its always while we are together on the couch, or in the bed, so It isnt just my word or hers. We see this stuff together and it flips us both out.

About 6 months ago is when it all started. while laying in bed, we heard what sounded like a heavy stick hitting the floor in the kitchen. all the dogs who were on the bed with us went apeshit. I go into the kitchen and see our wooden broom, laying out in the middle of the kitchen. About 6 feet from where it is kept. I have a little cabinet thing on wheels that i set my microwave on thats next to the fridge and we keep the broom wedged in between that area. the dust pan is also wedged in there, but in front of the broom. The broom would have to jump over the dust pan, make a sharp 90 degree turn to the left and travel about 6 feet to end up where I found it. I tell the wife, come look at this. Shes like, how did the broom get there? This has happened about twice a month, usually between 10 and 11pm. Sometimes it lands in different spots even farther away to the right, not the left. Not real scary, just weird. HTF does that happen. Its to the point now where we say to one another, its your turn to go pick it up when we hear it crash.

This past Monday, it escalated. My wife and I were both in the kitchen. I had trash in my hand walking to the trash can, and she was rummaging through a drawer next to the fridge. As I walk past the fridge, both of us see the broom rise straight up about 6 inches and come out and it hits me in the arm and falls to the ground. This broom traveled upright about 3.5 feet through the air un touched. It hoped over the dust pan. I shit you not. I got mad and starting cussing the ghost calling it a little bitch and stood there verbally assaulting a ghost I couldnt see. I was really angry at this thing.

Evidence 2: we have a dresser in our bedroom that also doubles as a tv stand. I also put my keys, sunglasses, wallet and wedding ring here in the evening. Twice now, while watching tv, we both saw my wedding ring fly off the dresser like it was flipped by a finger. not fall of, but flipped off and land about 4 feet from the dresser. This happened about a month ago and again the other night. So I start verbally assaulting an invisible man. I say " is that all you can do is little bitch stuff?" "Thats what bitches do" "You dont scare me one bit"

Evidence 3: Our bed headboard doubles as a shelf. On this shelf the wife has one of the wax melts things. It lights up the bedroom pretty good. Good enough that it casts light down a small hallway that we can see while sitting in the living room on the couch. Every now and then, we will see a huge shadow cast in front of that light and onto the hallway wall. Sometimes 2-3 times per night. Sometimes it gets the dogs attention and they go apeshit.

Evidence 4: We find random objects in the fridge at times. Books, candles, shit that we thought was packed on boxes in a closet in the fridge. for no reason. We come home from work and there is a book in the fridge. or a bowl upside down.

Evidence 5: i work at home 50% of the time. I practice real estate. I was sitting at my desk in the kitchen last week. About 11am, the tv turns on, the dvd player turns on, the surround sound turns and and begins playing a dvd that was in it. 1, when i turn my dvd player on it goes to a menu where you select dvd, then play. So i walk in there and turn them all off. Followed by a few cuss words.

Weather or not you believe in paranormal stuff, you have to admit this is incredibly odd and cant be rationally explained.

Last edited:

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I voted to put it in his butt.

Absolutely crazy shit man. I believe, personally, the universe we live in is but one of an infinite amount. Maybe its a ghost. Maybe your house is right on top of a part of where 2 universes intersect.

All I know, is you need a pair of cats added to the house and sage burning. And start playing Bobby Brown's "On our Own" as you walk around your house in a Ghostbusters uniform. Upper half of the uniform only. Faster to be naked below if you indeed need to PIIHB.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
I voted to put it in his butt.

Absolutely crazy shit man. I believe, personally, the universe we live in is but one of an infinite amount. Maybe its a ghost. Maybe your house is right on top of a part of where 2 universes intersect.

All I know, is you need a pair of cats added to the house and sage burning. And start playing Bobby Brown's "On our Own" as you walk around your house in a Ghostbusters uniform. Upper half of the uniform only. Faster to be naked below if you indeed need to PIIHB.

ok, that is another option i clearly missed. lmfao

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
East coast land and dwellings seem to have a hell of a lot more... history than west coast. most of the eastern seaboard has been colonized since what, at least the 1600's? That's a lot of humans, and strife, and deaths etc.

Could it be an evil spirit? perhaps. Call Ghosthunters and tell them they might be able to make their show legit by filming at your house.

And being super serious here, maybe seek out some paranormal organizations in your area.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
This is a subject I really want to believe in, but I've got to have proof through my own eyes. Op, I 100 percent believe your story. Most stories like this are quickly dismissed because of how absurd they sound. But all the people with stories can't be wrong.
There are so many things in our world we cannot comprehend.
Op, if you can, set up a video recorder in the kitchen where the broom does it's thing. That would be something to see.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Most people say they feel an evil presence or smell something like sulfer.

We dont. Dont feel or smell anything. Other than my farts.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Id be yelling at that ****er like "Im sorry, does your ass pay the ****ing mortgage? How about the property taxes and bills? No? Ok then GTFO until you do."

If you find a pile of money in the kitchen... looks like you guys have a new roommate lmao!

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
This is a subject I really want to believe in, but I've got to have proof through my own eyes. Op, I 100 percent believe your story. Most stories like this are quickly dismissed because of how absurd they sound. But all the people with stories can't be wrong.
There are so many things in our world we cannot comprehend.
Op, if you can, set up a video recorder in the kitchen where the broom does it's thing. That would be something to see.
Last time i said i would set up a camera for something epic.,it didnt happen. And some of you ****ers have never let me live it down!

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Since two incidents happened in the kitchen-the broom and fridge items--that's where you install the first camera.

Agreed. We'll need multiple cameras set up where the incidents are occurring, especially the bedroom. We need HD quality video and sound, night vision and live 24/7 streaming access for SVTP ya know for science.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
th?id=OIP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread