Is Jim Snover in Norway?

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Ok, WTF time :??:

Jim, what have you been doing?

The Daily Mail said:
A mysterious light display appearing over Norway last night has left thousands of residents in the north of the country baffled.

Witnesses from Trøndelag to Finnmark compared the amazing sight to anything from a Russian rocket to a meteor or a shock wave - although no one appears to have mentioned UFOs yet.

The phenomenon began when what appeared to be a blue light seemed to soar up from behind a mountain. It stopped mid-air, then began to circulate.

Within seconds a giant spiral had covered the entire sky. Then a green-blue beam of light shot out from its centre - lasting for ten to twelve minutes before disappearing completely.

The Norwegian Meteorological Institute was flooded with telephone calls after the light storm - which astronomers have said did not appear to have been connected to the aurora, or Northern Lights, so common in that area of the world.

The mystery deepened tonight as Russia denied it had been conducting missile tests in the area.

Fred Hansen, from Bø in Vesterålen, described the sight as 'like a big fireball that went around, with a great light around it again.'

Read more: Mystery as spiral blue light display hovers above Norway | Mail Online

article-1234430-07887B10000005DC-48_634x421.jpg

article-1234430-0787DEA4000005DC-908_634x348.jpg

article-1234430-0787DEA8000005DC-890_634x342.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYvM68AtlbA"]YouTube- the rotating light, northern Norway. What do you think it is?[/ame]

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Great......The Norwegions have opened an interdiminsional rift, and we are all doomed.....

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
OMG, Jesse Ventura was right, HARP does exist!
LOL That dude was on a local radio show the other day. He says "I was a navy seal with a Top Secret. I know about clearances"....... These are the first people you should stop listening to when something like that is said.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
lol that dude was on a local radio show the other day. He says "i was a navy seal with a top secret. I know about clearances"....... These are the first people you should stop listening to when something like that is said.

+1

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Great......The Norwegions have opened an interdiminsional rift, and we are all doomed.....

Exactly what I thought. Now the neutrinos and the Brain's foot soldiers are going to invade earth!

(name that reference)

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Exactly what I thought. Now the neutrinos and the Brain's foot soldiers are going to invade earth!

(name that reference)

ninja turtles. cmon easy.

its prolly some star trek shit going ons up there. Interdimensional rifts and shit. Maybe the Borg tried to go back in time again and Picard kicked their ass again.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I cannot confirm, deny or comment on any mysterious vortexes over Norway. Neither can I comment on any interdimensional rifts, gravitational anomalies, temporal anomalies, recent genetic mutations, the appearance of any new phyla, abandoned bulldozers festooned with flamethrowers with empty tanks and rigged to explode on contact when eight legs touch the structure at any one time.

Just a quiet day fixing x-ray machines, that's all.

Jim Snover

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
It looks like the sun playing tricks on a rocket launch. This time of year, the sun never really sets, just barely goes below the horizon.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's all we'll get....theories. Unfortunately we'll likely never know what this really was. Wish the video showed a bit more. Very strange for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread