Is it worth it?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
well the 1st question you really need to ask yourself is, do you like the car you already own alot? if so keep it. if you do not then get the 2011, the feel of the new one stock for stock is alot better

barstoolman

Established Member
Keep it and mod it........what good is an '11 if you can't shift into 2nd without grinding???? How embarrassing???????

damon94

Established Member
You guys have talked me into keeping it. What is the very first upgrade I should get? All I currently have are differet tires on the rear. I have a bunch of tools but im a big guy too so getting under the car is a little hard for me.

I think personally ima change the exhaust. I realy wanna hear it. Maybe the slp loudmouths?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
You guys have talked me into keeping it. What is the very first upgrade I should get? All I currently have are differet tires on the rear. I have a bunch of tools but im a big guy too so getting under the car is a little hard for me.

I think personally ima change the exhaust. I realy wanna hear it. Maybe the slp loudmouths?

sounds like a great plan

mustang loco

Established Member
Nice,I'd do the same thing and keep the money for mods.Back to your question on what to do,all depends on what do you want out of it!!I'd start with the rear susp. on correcting the wheel hop,exhaust always a good idea and then you can always go for what everybody does,pulley,cai,tune and since you've got the 07',def. replace the lower pulley(crank) to at least an 08' unit!!:beer:

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member

You should go to a meet and listen to some exhaust systems in person IMO.

Springs/UCA-LCA/Pulley/Tune/CAI/C& R (H-E) & 3:73's
will make her fun to drive and look great.

And as a D/D you'll have no issues.IMO

Users who are viewing this thread