Is It me or Do alot of people read the post and not saying anything

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
LOL... I seen those old screen names and couldn't believe it? Haven't heard from Gromer or ESBC in years. ? I don't reply too alot of the threads but try to get alot of topics going... All my threads seem to die though ! :( LOL...

LandShark

Established Member
So why did we bring back a thread from 2001??? This is some old #$#@ discussion. by the way, its called voyeurism.. lol (we like to watch)

ltv1

Established Member
It all depends on the conversation. Many people, I am guessing, read the posts trying to learn.

If it is a technical question I haven't solved or had myself, my input is a helpful as handing a heart surgeon a double ender dong in the O.R.

I have posted here and only had a few responses with many more views, but questions were answered. For me and maybe the others watching.

Peace.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
I remember this post from a long time ago. The main problem back then was MUCH MUCH less board traffic than that of today. Most of today's top posters weren't even members here yet. There were some threads that were started and never even had one reply with maybe 50-70 views. This board has come a LONG way since 2001!:beer: Thanks to everyone for their contributions in discussions, and for all the information that has been contributed for everyone to learn from. :beer:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> Blackgeetee: Thanks to everyone for their contributions in discussions...

You are most welcome, Blackgeetee =>) !

CobraCallie

Banned
I read all the threads in SN-95 cobra.. and new body and if I have time.. I'll go on to The Terminator.. I read only threads in Road Side that catch my eye and I'll reply sometimes. Smackdown has gotten lame.. Just cause you read everything doesn't mean you gotta reply..

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> CobraCallie: ...if I have time.. I'll go on to The Terminator.

The one and only forum of champions...

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> CobraCallie: ...since I don't have one...

But you do. Sonic Blue Clearcoat, IIRC =>)

Sin

Established Member
I like to post at least something....no worry...some of us like NastyWS6 are post whores.

Users who are viewing this thread