Is It me or Do alot of people read the post and not saying anything

ESBC

Established Member
I Know I have not been around and all but geez......the whole point is to read and post not just to read

ESBC

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
i read alot of the post, but as you can see, my bird isnt a SVT so alot of the time i dont have the info that is needed, but i do like to read and learn so that mabey the next time the question comes up i can answer. for the most part i read all the posts on the tbird bbs, the RSC, the IL bbs, and i look at the title of the posts on the rest of them, if its interesting ill read it if not ill pass it by.
thats my story and im stickin to it!
keith

ESBC

Established Member
Nothin wrong with that but the numbers are so way off that even one small comment would make for more community envolvement.
These boards strive on both views and posts..if the post go down so do the views...

just my .02 cents

ESBC

Cougrr 8

Okay, you want a reply?

I just have to say, that is quite a signature that you have there, Mr.Expensive SlowBrokenCobra!!! Being that I just started to read more posts here, I had never seen that before....Geeez, that's a lot of $hit to be broken and slow.... what's the deal?

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
I post...

Really, I do. However, I may read, and if I don't have anything significant to reply/add, I'll move along.

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
I guess this is as good a time to do my first post. I do alot of reading but seldom have time to post topics. I think I will probably do more posting considering the problems I have with the ricers thinkin they are fast were I am from. I don't have an SVT yet, but I graduate from college in December and plan on upgrading from my 89 mustang GT to a cobra.... Well that's my reply.

ESBC

Established Member
Well its slow because its broken. I get terrible wheel spin in every gear..that does not help.. I got fuel problems at about 80lbs of fuel preasure which causes the engine stops making power...and the engine shuts off about the 1000ft mark. This is just some of the major problems i am still having.. I am now also currently experiencing the engine to shut off as I come to a stop and the RPM drop.

If you have any suggestions on what or how to fix....let me know....

and by the way this name came about because of some IM between me and WS6 along time ago.

ESBC

gromer

Bling Blingin!!
Established Member
Yeah i've noticed that. I just posted my timeslips and even though everyone hounded me about having a Jeep forEVER I have no replies and TONS of views :(

ssssnake

Established Member
Welcome lurkers! As you can tell, I post a lot. Not as much as some of the other whores around here....But it's just an urge that comes over you. Now that you made your firsts posts, it'll just be a matter of time. Be seeing ya!:thumbsup:

blk96SVT

Established Member
Not a lurker. Just wanted to reply to this thread. I am still learning about our cars and on ocassion will reply to a thread, because my knowledge is not as high as most others on this sight.

Tim

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by blk96SVT
Not a lurker. Just wanted to reply to this thread. I am still learning about our cars and on ocassion will reply to a thread, because my knowledge is not as high as most others on this sight.

Tim

This is the place to learn!

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by VicRattlehead
i read alot of the post, but as you can see, my bird isnt a SVT so alot of the time i dont have the info that is needed, but i do like to read and learn so that mabey the next time the question comes up i can answer. for the most part i read all the posts on the tbird bbs, the RSC, the IL bbs, and i look at the title of the posts on the rest of them, if its interesting ill read it if not ill pass it by.
thats my story and im stickin to it!
keith

I usually stay in Road side pub to post, b/c its not just directed at SVT topics...:beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by ESBC
I Know I have not been around and all but geez......the whole point is to read and post not just to read

ESBC

WHY? People learn a lot on this board by reading the posts. Not everyone has something to say in every thread. :shrug:

Chris C

Established Member
I read all the posts that look interesting... More times then not a person has already posted something similar to what i would have put, and sometimes i just dont have any info to contribute to the thread.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread