Is Empire Strikes Back the best direct sequel ever made?

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
TNMT #2. When Vanilla Ice came on with go ninja go, it was behind amazing. It was far less dark than #1. I loved how multiple characters got the ooze. Tokka and Rahzar was amazing to see as well. Then there was super Shreddar more jacked than the current last ten years of Mr. Olympias.

Police Academy 2 is another one.

Terminator 2 has already been mentioned.

Rambo #2 hits different for me as an adult. I loved the action of #2. He off'ed a half the ching chongs in the jungle. There was tons of action. However #1 told a great story about a vet who just wanted to be left alone. The acting at the end was amazing. #2 and the rest of them felt more like 90's cash grabs which were still good movies but different.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Terminator 2 is the best sequel ever, PERIOD.

GTFO with that Star wars/Star trek crap

View attachment 1798866
IMG_2710.jpeg

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I never really liked T2. Not because of the movie or story, but that punk ass kid I didn't like. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Youd like the first 2 minutes of the newest terminator then where he gets blasted with a ****in shotgun.... Probably the only good thing about that movie.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Youd like the first 2 minutes of the newest terminator then where he gets blasted with a ****in shotgun.... Probably the only good thing about that movie.
Or the end of American History X. To be honest never thought he was that bad. Kind of thought that was the part, to be a little douche that grows up to do great things. Who would have thought he'd grow up to be Christian Bale.

But I get it, American Pyscho, Fight Club, Lord of War. Watching Jared Leto get messed up is always entertaining. HEY PAUL!

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Or the end of American History X. To be honest never thought he was that bad. Kind of thought that was the part, to be a little douche that grows up to do great things. Who would have thought he'd grow up to be Christian Bale.

But I get it, American Pyscho, Fight Club, Lord of War. Watching Jared Leto get messed up is always entertaining. HEY PAUL!
Try getting a reservation at Dorcia now you ****ing stupid bastard!!!!

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I have to agree with this. Aliens was a great sequel. Bill Paxton's character made that movie for me.

Best scene ever....lmao...

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Got to meet him and Mathew Maconahey during filming of U571, which wasn’t that great, but I did get a sound bite of Bill Paxton from Aliens. Lost the picture and associated sound file though….

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Top Sequels for me. IMO, I dont consider part 3's as "sequels" to original's, I see them as a threequel/third installment to the original. Yes, I contradict myself with ESB lol

The Dark Knight
Godfather Part 2
Empire Strikes Back
Terminator 2
Top Gun Maverick
Aliens
Winter Soldier
Spider-Man 2
The Raid 2
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Batman Returns

Terminator 2 IMO is the greatest sequel ever made to me though