Is "Coming 2 America" the worst direct sequel ever made?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
It's only a few years old if I remember right. Yeah it was bad. Not sure about the worst ever though. I'll get back to ya on that.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
How bout we stop asking about sequels and creating more threads?
We already established Empire Strikes Back was the best sequel ever.

LOL, just ****ing around
There was a time and a place for movies like "Coming to America". Like, the 90's

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
it was a TURRIBLE movie that doesnt need to exist but not the worst sequel ever. It needs to be deleted off amazon prime and just pretend it never happened.

In other new is this real life? I had no idea white people watched the first one. :D Most of the jokes are cultural specific, like the barbershop guys, the church rally and the preacher. lol

"And when I say the boy has his own money, I mean THE BOY HAS HIS OWN MONEY"

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
it was a TURRIBLE movie that doesnt need to exist but not the worst sequel ever. It needs to be deleted off amazon prime and just pretend it never happened.

In other new is this real life? I had no idea white people watched the first one. :D Most of the jokes are cultural specific, like the barbershop guys, the church rally and the preacher. lol

"And when I say the boy has his own money, I mean THE BOY HAS HIS OWN MONEY"

Believe it or not, not all white people live under a rock.

To be honest though, Eddie Murphy made A LOT of bad movies. Stand up was pretty good.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
trading places was pretty good too

It was.

Just lost a bit with all the fat suit movies. Old stuff still holds. Life was pretty damn good. Also great voice overs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread